Recipes Only (non Nicotine or other premade e-juices)

Status
Not open for further replies.

saphic

Aug 29, 2009
Seattle, WA
since I have a cold I made a flavorless VG to vape until I can taste things again, about 5 drops of distilled water and about 3ml of NOW VG. It's really thick and heavy but it feels nice on my sickly throat. I will try adding flavors to this when I get some, which should be today. So far just VG and distilled water has been all I need to make smoke juice.

Logaems

Oct 13, 2009
I have found a site with inexpensive supplies.
Not PG, VG or flavors.
Bottles, droppers, and other neat stuff.
I have placed an order, but am waiting for it to arrive.
Will give more info when I get the products.
until then, here's the link:

American Science & Surplus : Spray, Squirt and Dropper Bottles

They also have a bunch of other COOL things!!

Logaems

Oct 13, 2009
Fast Shipping and Great prices!

American Science & Surplus : Spray, Squirt and Dropper Bottles

I got 10 bottles with droppers for $3.95.
Bottles are 20ml filled to the top but are not marked.
Droppers are marked at .4ml and .8ml.

Graduated pipets 3.5ml 6 1/8" long (25 for $2.75)
Marked at .25ml, .50ml, .75ml and 1.0ml

Plus I got a bunch of other stuff that was cool and cheap.

Ordered on the 16th. They shipped the order on the 17th
and it arrived on the 18th.

Last edited:

katiemarie71730

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
Arkansas
I just made a good batch heheheh perfect vapor! I mixed Glycerin/ distilled water at a 6/1 ratio and cut 36 mg marlboro flavor into 18 mg. I got some McCormick Pure Mint Extract flavor. Ingredients: ALCOHOL (89%),WATER,OIL OF SPEARMINT, AND OIL OF PEPPERMINT. I took 5 ml of my 18 mg e-juice and added 1 ml of mint flavor. As my mix was with no flavor it was harsh and didn't produce hardly any vapor. This is smooth and makes a lot of vapor!

I am curious about the 89% alcohol and the effects of vaping it? Tempted to try the McCormick Cinnamon Extract Ingredients: PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALCOHOL (40%),WATER,AND EXTRACTIVES OF CINNAMON.

Far as i know these are safe on me to vape right?

HippyGirl

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2009
Alabama
I just made a good batch heheheh perfect vapor! I mixed Glycerin/ distilled water at a 6/1 ratio and cut 36 mg marlboro flavor into 18 mg. I got some McCormick Pure Mint Extract flavor. Ingredients: ALCOHOL (89%),WATER,OIL OF SPEARMINT, AND OIL OF PEPPERMINT. I took 5 ml of my 18 mg e-juice and added 1 ml of mint flavor. As my mix was with no flavor it was harsh and didn't produce hardly any vapor. This is smooth and makes a lot of vapor!

I am curious about the 89% alcohol and the effects of vaping it? Tempted to try the McCormick Cinnamon Extract Ingredients: PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALCOHOL (40%),WATER,AND EXTRACTIVES OF CINNAMON.

Far as i know these are safe on me to vape right?

Be careful of some of the McCormick's...some contain corn syrup and, from what I read on the boards, sugars + attys = dead attys. Not sure if that's the case, but I'm not going to toss that dice, KWIM?

I have used McCormick's banana (no sugars or oils listed in the ingredients) and it tastes wonderful, but you have to use quite a bit as it's not as strong as, say, Lorann's.

Just my .02...

Sherry

Logaems

Oct 13, 2009
I use

10ml VG
10 drops Distilled Water
10 drops Anise (McCormick's)
10 drops Cinnamon (McCormick's)
6 drops Eugenol

This gives me a nice Clove Cigarette taste.
I take a small amount and rub it on the cart outside.
It gives the taste and numbing effect of the real clove smokes.:)

The Eugenol came from a temporary dental repair kit.
The LorAnn's Cinnamon contains oil.
The McCormick's uses extracts from Cinnamon. Doesn't mention any oil.
It's not as strong, but shouldn't kill the atty.

I also use the following McCormick's flavors without problem.

Imitation Cherry
Peppermint
Vanilla

I bought all the different non-oil LorAnn's flavors from
the local Wally World. Not a great selection, but something
to start with.
Will post other recipes as I get them fine tuned.

Lab

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
Indiana
e-cigdecals.weebly.com
the McCormick is very week compared to loranns faeries finest is a little weaker than loranns but as far as the amount for cost it is a better buy..

i might work on a few mixed flavors after i finish the ones i am using now.. I just made basics and drip them together on a few.. I need to go to the store and buy more chocolate and a mint.. added chocolate to a black mint tea mix that was too minty for me and its my favorite out of what i have

Guineahill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
King George Virginia USA
I'm liking this thread but hasnt been any new posts of recipes for a while now.. Or can we use the regular ones but leave out the nic stuff?

There haven't been any new posts because there is a new area for recipes! You can make any of the recipes without nicotine.

:)

Wickked

Jan 8, 2010
Denver, CO
Thanks I've looked at the recipe section already but I'm trying to figure out how to take the nic part out... Would I just add more of the pg/vg mix replacing the nic part?
For example

2ml 36mg unflavored e-juice
1ml PG or VG
1.5ml Lorann Bubblegum
.5ml Lorann Strawberry

I just add 3ml of PG or Vg instead of just 1ml?
I think that would be the fix right?

Guineahill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
King George Virginia USA
I was wondering if this would be a good purchase for making flavors?
I can't post urls yet but on amazon there's an assortment of lorann flavors it says Lorann's flavoring OILS... without any real detail/ingrediant list. So this is more of a question for those of you who've used Loranns

Most of the flavorings in that assortment are the candy oils - which aren't really oils at all! Those are the ones that many people use to flavor e-liquids.) Some of them are in fact oils. They are marked on the bottles. Some don't use actual oils and some do. The decision is yours.

That assortment also has some duplicate flavors. You won't end up with 24 different flavorings. I think about six of them are duplicates. I wish I could remember. I don't have a detailed list of what is included, but I'm sure I have seen one somewhere. I'll look around and see if I can find it for you.

Guineahill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
King George Virginia USA
Found it on the LorAnn website!

This assorted carton contains 1-dram size bottles: 4 Cinnamon; 3 Peppermint; 2 Watermelon; 1 each of Anise, Bavarian Cream, Bubblegum, Butterscotch, Cherry, Clove, Cran-Raspberry, Grape, Lemon, Orange, Orange Cream, Raspberry, Root Beer, Spearmint, and Strawberry.

If I remember correctly the Cinnamon, Peppermint, Clove, Lemon, Orange, and Spearmint are actual oils. The others are flavoring in PG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread