The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Reckoning RDA

Discussion in 'RDA' started by AvaOrchid, May 24, 2020.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. AvaOrchid

AvaOrchid Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    20200524_084043.jpg
    This is the Reckoning RDA which I have to say I'm still struggling with coil placement and it drives me crazy that the little Center clamp is always off-kilter. I also see it's got a little bit of uneven color. It's ohms are stable and perfectly fine. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to better place coils. I start with the outer clamps to try to hold it in position and then I do the inner one but it's really hard to screw down the clamp that they both share that is angled and keep the leg in place.

2. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2015
    Arkansas Ozarks
    I don't have this RDA, but you might consider winding one coil.in reverse so that both legs are under the same side of the center clamp. The clamp will still be lopsided, but it might be easier to attach.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

3. AvaOrchid

AvaOrchid Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    Thanks!