Recommend me a lime-aid juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattBott

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
I've been vaping about a month now, my all day has been The Brunette from VapeDudes (double flavor, 50/50, 18mg). I've also enjoyed some slightly spicier flavors like VapeDude's Spicy Chai and Dude Cider.

I'm looking for something to switch it up a bit ... sweet and sour. I love lime, so I figued a lime-aid juice is just what I need!

Can anyone recommend me a good lime-aid juice? Also, maybe 1 or 2 of your other favorites from that vendor?

LisaL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
Phx
I'm pretty sure I posted an reply to this - must have been on someone else's thread ooops!

I like Lazarus from Rawr - cherry and lime, heavier on the lime, perfumey at first but it goes away also Mystic Mandalime from Alice in Vapeland is a really good orange/lime combo - not a limeade as such but nice lime flavor.

oxygen thief

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Ecto Plasma. Haven't tried anything else from Juicy Vapor but the Ecto has good throat hit, good vapor, taste is unreal, and it's green. They have 25% off, this is their coupon code "AutumnVape" Their coupon codes are case sensitive so enter it without quotes and as it is. They are expensive so try it now. Special goes through Oct 4th. If you don't like it I'll buy it from you. :)

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
+1 for the Ecto Plasma.

Highbrow Vapor's Orange de Sangre is a bold fruit-like orange flavor, not candy-like.

Volcano Cigs' Amaretto Stone Sour would fit the bill for a sweet-sour mix. Also a bold flavor, with option to add sweetness in the dropdown menu (I added sweetness, and it tastes just like an amaretto sour to me.).

MattBott

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2012
A lot of awesome recommendations here, thanks everyone!

But ... nothing that is just good ol' sweet and tart limeade? Think:

simply_limeade.jpg

zengargoyle

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2012
Los Angeles
Hrmm, I wouldn't have placed Ecto Plasma as a lemon/lime thing, no real tartness to it. Maybe that's the HI-C sugar water type of lemon/lime.

I like Ecto Cooler from Mt. Baker Vapor, which is also supposed to be HI-C Ecto Cooler flavor and does taste sorta limey green pixie-stick tart. If I order it again I'd probably add a double or triple or more shot of flavor, MBV's juices seem a touch on the weak side compared to say Juicy Vapor or some other 'premium' juice places, but they let you customize almost everything so I think it's more of a choose your level of flavoring situation vs just lame juice. Order >$15 and they throw in a free 15ml bottle of some random juice. And they're cheap so you're not out much if you don't like it.

MattBott

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2012
Hrmm, I wouldn't have placed Ecto Plasma as a lemon/lime thing, no real tartness to it. Maybe that's the HI-C sugar water type of lemon/lime.

I like Ecto Cooler from Mt. Baker Vapor, which is also supposed to be HI-C Ecto Cooler flavor and does taste sorta limey green pixie-stick tart. If I order it again I'd probably add a double or triple or more shot of flavor, MBV's juices seem a touch on the weak side compared to say Juicy Vapor or some other 'premium' juice places, but they let you customize almost everything so I think it's more of a choose your level of flavoring situation vs just lame juice. Order >$15 and they throw in a free 15ml bottle of some random juice. And they're cheap so you're not out much if you don't like it.

Free juice and the fact that they have a needle tip bottle cap that I need ... so I ordered from them. All with +2 "shots" of flavor. Ecto Cooler, Arnold Palmer, Cream Soda and Ginger Bread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread