Not open for further replies.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
Geekvape MTL rda.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
If you're thinking about the ammit mtl then no, there's alot of negative reviews around here to safely say it's not that good of a mtl rda.
Did hear alot that the berserker mtl rda was better, can't say if it's true or not though since i don't own that one, i do know however that it's not from geekvape unfortunately.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
If you're thinking about the ammit mtl then no, there's alot of negative reviews around here to safely say it's not that good of a mtl rda.
Did hear alot that the berserker mtl rda was better, can't say if it's true or not though since i don't own that one, i do know however that it's not from geekvape unfortunately.
The only thing I didn't like about the Ammit MTL were the post screws.
Haven't tried the Bezerker yet.
The Drop Solo with a 510 tip would work great with a .5 coil.

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
The only thing I didn't like about the Ammit MTL were the post screws.
Haven't tried the Bezerker yet.
The Drop Solo with a 510 tip would work great with a .5 coil.

Well it's as they say, ymmv. I didn't like the airflow on the ammit but some may.

Dire_Wolf

Oct 18, 2017
USA
In the market for a new mtl rda, something sqounkable with decent flavor, 22mm or smaller. What are your guys recommendations?
I"m using a Digiflavor Etna MTL RDA and compared it agansita Vandy Vapes Berserker MTL RDA and my preferance is for the Etna. The three biggest issues I had with the Berserker was, one, the air flow tube inserts slid out easily and were easy to loose. Two, twisting the cap to adjust the airflow was a chore, even with the o-ring lubed up with e-jucie, I was worried that it was going to destroy the connection on my mod, and three, the whistling from when one was taking a puff, very annoying. The Etna has a set it and forget it airflow setting...which seems annoying but with me at least, once I get my air flow dialed in, I seldom change it. The build deck for the Etna was much easier to build on then the Berserker but that's subjective. I have big paws and am poorly cordinated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread