Recommendations for a pocket-sized VV/VW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOx

Feb 11, 2014
Cleveland, OH, USA
Hello all.

First, the backstory.

I came to ECF a few months ago asking all of you what your favorite small-to-mid-sized VV/VW PV after damaging my beloved Lavatube and Protank in a not-so-smooth bar fall. I was so happy to get a ton of responses which ultimately led to me purchasing the innokin VV V3.

Well -- I left my VV at a bar the other night. Great. So not only do I likely have a drinking problem, but now I've got to go out and find another PV.

After losing it though, it made me realize how much I really didn't care for the product that much. The build quality was sub-par, in my opinion -- with the metallic plus and minus buttons set really lose into the unit, it sounded like I was carrying around a packet of tic-tacs every time I handled it. I also thought the button wasn't the best quality and it ended being just a bit too tall for a pocket-sized mod.

So, ECF, I'm coming back to ask you what else you might recommend for a good-build, quality pocket-sized PV that I can throw any 510 or eGo atty on and just head out the door and not worry about damaging it. It'll become my new on-the-go build while my Lavatube stays at home. My requirements are still pretty much the same: slim, short easy-to-charge, solid build, 510 connection, $60 or less. I've got my eye on the innokin CLK, but honestly the whole experience with the VV left a bad taste in my mouth for the company as a whole.'

As always, thanks for your help. I look forward to seeing some of your favorites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread