Status
Not open for further replies.

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
Thanks for the recommendation. Did a little research and noticed Ahlusion is an ECF favorite. Ordered four bottles yesterday to try them out: Fijian Nights, Boba Tea Coffee, Strawberry Shortcake, and a Peachy Affair.

I hope you love them as much as I do! You picked some good ones. If you enjoy the Boba Tea Coffee - give the others a try too - I like the Boba Tea Coconut and the Boba Tea Lychee. Fijian Nights is also very good.

One bit of advice - if you try a flavor right away and you don't care for it - set it aside for a few weeks and then re-visit it. Some of Ahlusion's flavors do well with a steep.

For example I tried Saturday Morning as a new flavor I had not tried before, and fresh - I don't care much for it. I'm going to revisit it in a month and see if I like it any better.

It's rare that I try something from them that I don't care for after I've set it aside for a longer steep. This one might be it though, but we'll see. LOL It has a hint of a purfumey taste to it, so I'm hoping that mellows out with age.

I'll be interested to hear your thoughts after you've tried them! If you like the Strawberry Shortcake - give the Vanilla Cakes a try too. Lots of folks covet the Lemon Vanilla Cake. For me personally - the Raspberry Cream is my all time favorite!

Today I'm vaping another new one to me - Sapphire - very lovely flavor!

Reactions: EleanorR

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
I got some 6mg Black Note Legato as a gift. Too rich of a tobacco flavor for me - prefer tobacco flavors mixed with vanilla, custard, or both.

If you decide you like the Ahlusion - give Turkish Delight a try. It's tobacco mixed with apple and caramel.

Ivan6Two

Verified Member
Jan 15, 2018
NoVA
Pretty impressed with the flavors right out of the box. Can only imagine them getting batter with some steepage. Pleasantly surprised. Flavor is great with a 50/50 mix on the Kayfun Prime.

Only one that I didn’t care that much for was the Strawberry Shortcake - but I can see how the bases used need a steep. I’ve found that to be the case with creams or dessert flavors.

Has anyone tried the 70/30 on other tanks at higher wattages? Similar flavor? I have a Taifun GT3 that I use primarily with higher VG Marina Vapes products (Doh’nuts, Aqua, O’No!).

Reactions: stols001

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Thanks for the recommendation. Did a little research and noticed Ahlusion is an ECF favorite. Ordered four bottles yesterday to try them out: Fijian Nights, Boba Tea Coffee, Strawberry Shortcake, and a Peachy Affair.
    Boba Tea Coffee was my first order from Ahlusion and after tasting wasn't sure if I liked it or not, after further vaping something just popped with the flavor of this juice and it has become my favorite Ahlusion juice to date. Only 1 of Ahlusion's juice that I didn't like and it was Cafe Au Lait, all there other juice is great.

Jingles

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 18, 2011
    Ohio
    Another Ahlusion fan here. I have been stuck on their Katarina for over a year now. It's a peach flavor, but not an in-your-face kind of peach. There's a depth to it that is very satisfying to me. I also really like Ahlusion's Boba Tea Coconut, Lychee Coconut Smoothie and Kiwi Sea..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread