Red Drop by Mountain Oak Vapors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrasH

Moved On
Jul 25, 2012
Review of Red Drop by Mountain Oak Vapors.

Juice: Red Drop
Mix: 70/30
Nic:18%
Equipment: Kanger T3 2.5ohm @ 4.2volts on the Provari

Gone through all of the Red Drop and my original review stands, it is spectacular. I feel like I am vaping a drink from Sonic, it is right on the money. The inhale is very smooth, perfect in the Kanger T3 2.5ohm at 4.2volts on the Provari. I have vaped this in a bottom coil cartomizer and in a Vision ViVi Nova with great results as well. I don't recommend a 'hot' vape with this juice. Hot citrus and citric acid just does not taste good. This is also a great juice for small stick style battery setups, you get a really good flavor even at the lower voltage of say a 808D setup.

There is a huge difference in exhale thru the nose depending if you inhale into your lungs first or just go from mouth inhale to nose exhale. The straight draw to mouth exhale thru nose really brings out the lime and overall citrus of the juice. It is too strong for me that way, it is just over powering and actually makes my eyes water. I can do this with other juices and have no problem. This is by no means a flaw, but it should give you an idea of how the limeade comes through in the juice. A standard mouth to lung inhale, then nose exhale is perfect for me. I get a lot of citrus and the tart off the raspberry mixed with the lime. Mouth exhale is best for more of a raspberry finish. I like changing it up so I get both sides of the coin.

This is a very refreshing vape and one that is easily an all day vape. In fact I had to break out another bottle and refill the T3 so I could finish the day vaping only Red Drop. I am sure some of you are reading this and thinking I am crazy when it comes to the difference in exhale styles. Just try it with any juice you know really well and you will see what I am talking about.

I have tried dripping this juice and find you get overwhelming lime with none of the complex mixture of flavors. I recommend low to mid voltage for this juice and at least 5 days steeping from born date, few days longer if you have the patience of course. Once you have vaped this juice a few times, you to will find it very hard to wait more than 24 hours! It is just so tasty and refreshing, five out of five from me.

Taste is subjective, my reviews are based on my own personal taste and preferences. You may or may not agree with me.

f4a2c89a50bc11e2996e22000a1f98fe_7_zps7d2a2418.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356666992011.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356666992011.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread