Status
Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
On a similar note I notice that there is only the WTA formula for tobacco Honey. I believe it was also this way when I placed my previous order a few months back. Is this the norm now? Is it possible to buy the non-WTA version in high VG? I would like to purchase 30 ml. Thanks!

Once we have the new formulations for the Red Tail line we will offer them both with and without WTA. The former liquids were made up a while back and what we have left is sparse.

Imme

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
St. Petersburg, Fl. USA
That's good to know you'll still be offering both! Not that I don't also buy the WTA but I like to keep them separate so I can add the amount I need depending on what's going on..as in how stressful life is! :p

Anywho, how, I too am keeping an eagle eye out for the new line as is my friend who is trying ( once again) to give up smoking. He tried my vaporize with the Honey Tobacco and liked it so much he wants to buy some along with the WTA.
Good luck and much success with your endeavors! And as always, a thank you!

Imme

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
St. Petersburg, Fl. USA
For me the most effective and economical way is to drip the unflavoured in a little dripper. I do that in the morning and at night.
Hm...normally I'm too lazy to use a dripper anymore but I should because it always tastes best in a dripper, imho. And when you're only taking a few hits when needed then a coil (without added flavor, too) lasts a really long time.

Reactions: radiokaos

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Hm...normally I'm too lazy to use a dripper
Lol...nah i'm no dripper really. I'm a full blown tootle puffer. The setup (below) I use tootles WTA perfect for me. Because its a dripper it delivers the most pure WTA taste. I want to make the most me that... It takes about 15 drops...just enough to get my WTA high :lol:
Sort of equal to a smoke (as far as I can remember).
Man i'm proud to say i'm as "addicted" to Aroma's WTA as I was to smokes...:thumbs:
Its liquid smoking ...:p
20180329_195212.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: radiokaos

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Hm...normally I'm too lazy to use a dripper anymore but I should because it always tastes best in a dripper, imho. And when you're only taking a few hits when needed then a coil (without added flavor, too) lasts a really long time.

I'm starting to wonder what others think about its taste just dripping.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Burnie told me about a little pod unit that he liked and was cheap. It's called the rock by boulder. It has been working fine with the wta I put in it so far. I think it was 50/50 36mg that I used.

Dang Hittman...that's a great idea.

Reactions: hittman

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
What does it taste like if you can try to describe it?
I haven't got the gift for the gab. Actually frustrates me about myself sometimes. I have soooo much to say. The proper words usually elude me, but i'll babble some...:cry:what also irretates me about myself is, when it comes to foods and vape juices, I only settle for the best. When I taste something better, I don't bother going back. I'm constantly seeking better... I have heaps of good tobaccos lying around that I don't use anymore. Some of those are very good and well known NETs. I just don't feel like them...maybe someday again...who knows.
Anyway...Like I said the unflavoured taste is like liquid smoking to me. Its the closest thing to a actual smoke i've found in my quest for the ultimate tobacco vape. I don't think there is anything out there that can compete with it, when it comes to pure and natural tobacco taste....
Unflavoured is exactly the reason I don't feel like the other tobaccos anymore. I feel i'm at the pinnacle
I only use my little MTL dripper for it.... I have permanent satisfaction while vaping less. The WTA lasts longer and it costs me less. I drip about 10-15 drops per session and have about 8 of those sessions per day. Its literally feels like smoke breaks to me. A 15ml lasts me at least 2 weeks (that is way cheaper than smokes ever was). That's why I say its like liquid smoking....it tastes and does what a smoke used to do.
As for taste...it tastes and smells as @DVap defines it in the old thread I read.... It has that woody nutty and smokey taste to it. I love that tingling sensation in the nose....real good stuff :thumbs:

Last edited:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I haven't got the gift for the gab. Actually frustrates me about myself sometimes. I have soooo much to say. The proper words usually elude me, but i'll babble some...:cry:what also irretates me about myself is, when it comes to foods and vape juices, I only settle for the best. When I taste something better, I don't bother going back. I'm constantly seeking better... I have heaps of good tobaccos lying around that I don't use anymore. Some of those are very good and well known NETs. I just don't feel like them...maybe someday again...who knows.
Anyway...Like I said the unflavoured taste is like liquid smoking to me. Its the closest thing to a actual smoke i've found in my quest for the ultimate tobacco vape. I don't think there is anything out there that can compete with it, when it comes to pure and natural tobacco taste....
Unflavoured is exactly the reason I don't feel like the other tobaccos anymore. I feel i'm at the pinnacle
I only use my little MTL dripper for it.... I have permanent satisfaction while vaping less. The WTA lasts longer and it costs me less. I drip about 10-15 drops per session and have about 8 of those sessions per day. Its literally feels like smoke breaks to me. A 15ml lasts me at least 2 weeks (that is way cheaper than smokes ever was). That's why I say its like liquid smoking....it tastes and does what a smoke used to do.
As for taste...it tastes and smells as @DVap defines it in the old thread I read.... It has that woody nutty and smokey taste to it. I love that tingling sensation in the nose....real good stuff :thumbs:

Very eloquent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

plumeguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2014
These Here United States
Dang Hittman...that's a great idea.

I'll second the Rock by Boulder. Great stealth device for use with WTA.

Very interesting reading old ECF threads on WTA development. Still only
using flue-cured for WTA Jerry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread