Red tail line...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imme

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
St. Petersburg, Fl. USA
Hi Fredman,

Yes we are changing the Red Tail line a bit and using a new formula for our VG based liquids. I'm still working on a few flavors and hope to have them ready in 2 weeks.

Re-hi! I hate to bother you but I've been postponing placing an order for awhile since I'd really like to add Dark Honey tobacco to that order but I can't wait much longer. And with my luck if I place an order today the Dark Honey tobacco will become available tomorrow. To that end do you happen to know how much longer it might be before we'll be able to purchase it again? Meaning, is there any point to my waiting another 24 hours or so in hopes that DHT will be in stock?
Thanks!

Imme

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
St. Petersburg, Fl. USA
Burnie told me about a little pod unit that he liked and was cheap. It's called the rock by boulder. It has been working fine with the wta I put in it so far. I think it was 50/50 36mg that I used.
Oh, wow! I'm so glad you wrote that you use the 50/50 blend. I only use the high VG blend because I have a significant sensitivity to PG. But now I understand why the Pod system works with Aroma e-liquid. :)
Cheers!

Imme

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
St. Petersburg, Fl. USA
Lol...nah i'm no dripper really. I'm a full blown tootle puffer. The setup (below) I use tootles WTA perfect for me. Because its a dripper it delivers the most pure WTA taste. I want to make the most me that... It takes about 15 drops...just enough to get my WTA high :lol:
Sort of equal to a smoke (as far as I can remember).
Man i'm proud to say i'm as "addicted" to Aroma's WTA as I was to smokes...:thumbs:
Its liquid smoking ...:p
View attachment 732531

Nice! What dripper is that? Does it work well with single coils? I had all my vape gear stolen so if I want to drip I need to buy a new RTA and all the other stuff that goes along with building. I'm only familiar with older RTAs....Remember when the IGO-W was a thing? ;-)

Damn thieves. I have a garage stuffed full of... stuff, and yet they only stole my tackle box of vape gear. :( Though I did have stickers all over the outside of the tackle box so it probably stood out. End Rant.

As far as being a WTA addict. I hate to use the word, addict because it does a disservice to those who are truly addicted....But honestly, I'm right there with you!
Cheers!

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Nice! What dripper is that? Does it work well with single coils?
I have two that I alternate. The Speed UP RDA and the Speed Revolution RDA. Both use single coils and perfect for MTL. They work so well, that its basically all i'm using lately. Flavour is almost to much to contend with...:p
Seriously for me MTL dripping is a step up from my tanks (and I have good ones).
Both of them have side fixed airflow. Got two others on order with bottom adjustable airflow. The Vapefly Galaxies and the Vandyvape Beserker. They are a stepup again ...looks like.
As far as being a WTA addict. I hate to use the word, addict because it does a disservice to those who are truly addicted....But honestly, I'm right there with you!
Lol actually feel like that to. That's the only word I had at that moment....you think WTAholic sounds better..?
Anyway i'm a classic willing victim of "when the right drug meets the right brain" when it comes to WTA...:D

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I thought the berserker was an rta and not an rda. My favorite dripper is the Achilles. I don’t think you can buy them any more. My favorite mtl rta is the siren gta(v1). I have a couple of the v2’s but like the v1 better.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    Hey Hitt. Yeah it is. Beserker made a new MTL dripper to. Saw some videos on utube and it looks the part. Yeah got the Achilles to. Its awesome. What I like about the two small ones is they are very economical with the WTA. They allow me to use just enough juice for one "smoke"...:p
    I actually did a check the other day...from a dry wick it takes 22 drops (wet wick about 12), and the puff counter says I get 46 puffs from that...:thumb:

Last edited:

Imme

ECF Veteran
    Oct 10, 2013
    St. Petersburg, Fl. USA
    Wooo Whoo! I'm so excited! Thanks to you, Fredman I decided to go through my mod box and I found my Magma RTA by Infinite (so a clone). It was the one RTA or RDA I didn't put with my building supplies. In fact I never even got around to vaping with it before now, so yes I'm excited!

I now have everything I need to build with except for an ohm meter but I can use a mod for that. Thank goodness for YouTube because it's been awhile since I've built a coil. :p

And Hittman, next time I post a comment I hope to have a flavor description for WTA dripped. I'm terrible at describing flavors and Fredman already did a superb job of it but any excuse to vape WTAs. ;-) So, here we go!

Imme

ECF Veteran
    Oct 10, 2013
    St. Petersburg, Fl. USA
    Lol...nah i'm no dripper really. I'm a full blown tootle puffer. The setup (below) I use tootles WTA perfect for me. Because its a dripper it delivers the most pure WTA taste. I want to make the most me that... It takes about 15 drops...just enough to get my WTA high :lol:
    Sort of equal to a smoke (as far as I can remember).
    Man i'm proud to say i'm as "addicted" to Aroma's WTA as I was to smokes...:thumbs:
    Its liquid smoking ...:p
    View attachment 732531

Fredman, I've been using my Magma RDA with a single .9ohm coil with a Kanger Sub-box Mini and I feel like I just discovered vaping all over again, and I love it!!! The taste is superb and it's so much more satisfying than my K1 or whatever it is pen style clearo with the Aspire BVC coils. And I thought they had a lot of flavor compared to my Nautilus tank. But this is so much better.

I still plan to find a refillable pod system for when I can't drip, like driving for instance because that's a disaster waiting to happen but other than that, it's great! So, thanks Fredman1 for inspiring me to try dripping again after all this time. It's fantastic! Guess I should pull out my mech mod. Where's my Silver Bullet. :)

And shout out to Kanger because I tend to over drip- it's how I killed my Evic VTC Mini! No joke. But the Sub-box Mini just doesn't seem to care how much I drown it in e-liquid. Maybe it's because there's no floating pin so the e-liquid can't get down into the sensitive chip area? Not really sure but it's already lasted much longer than my Evic ever did. There's something to be said for simplicity. And I'm rambling....
    Cheers!

Imme

ECF Veteran
    Oct 10, 2013
    St. Petersburg, Fl. USA
    What I like about the two small ones is they are very economical with the WTA.
    Interesting. The last dripper I bought was a Derringer. Remember those? It doesn't hold much liquid at all because it's so small. It's supposed to be a flavor chaser. And I never liked it (!) I like my big Magma *much* better than I ever did the Derringer. You just never know.

Experimentation is the name of the vaping game! To that end, how are you liking your two new drippers now that you've had some time to use them?

Reactions: radiokaos

Fredman1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    The last dripper I bought was a Derringer. Remember those?
    I sure remember my Derringers very well. That is what set off my dripping journey. I had to modify them though....sealed the inlet and drilled a new single mtl hole. Used them to test my diy juices...Man I loved them. Good ol days those...:thumbs: I tried getting a Magma those days, but couldn't.
    how are you liking your two new drippers now that you've had some time to use them?
    Loving the drippers to much lately. The Galaxies being my favourite. Have the Ammit mtl rdta on pre order now. Very good airflow and a deep juice well. DJLsb also likes it...!
    Its all about the WTA still. A while ago I started dripping it straight. The 24 and 36mg can be a bit challenging sometimes, so lately I thin it with vg/pg to make a 30ml. I used to be a mild cigarette smoker...;) 95% of my vaping lately is dripping WTA. A 30ml lasts me about two weeks this way. Much more economical and enjoying than smoking used to be...:thumbs:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread