REDDS~~ALWAYS... with a little help from friends'~Vaping around the clock~chat~music~images and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

2WhiteWolves

Oct 25, 2017
Tornado Alley
750c77ba70b699e689d434ec6e1f6ca5.gif

2WhiteWolves

Oct 25, 2017
Tornado Alley
Happy Saturday to everyone, too :) Mine isn't going to be happy. I think I have to go to the urgent care today (my illness is not subsiding). I almost went last night after hanging out with the kid (nothing catching, I just think I have a kidney infection now... :( ) but somehow, an urgent care at 9 p.m. on a Friday night in downtown Tucson held little appeal. But it does hold some appeal this morning, that's for sure....

Anna
68862.gif

HazyShades

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2015
Sandbox, USSA
Happy Saturday to everyone, too :) Mine isn't going to be happy. I think I have to go to the urgent care today (my illness is not subsiding). I almost went last night after hanging out with the kid (nothing catching, I just think I have a kidney infection now... :( ) but somehow, an urgent care at 9 p.m. on a Friday night in downtown Tucson held little appeal. But it does hold some appeal this morning, that's for sure....

Anna
I really think this is one of those rare times when I can sincerely say, "I feel your pain!"
First bronchitis, then this gosh darn flu...all the coughing loosened up a kidney stone, first the left side now the right side... I fell like I'm dying.

I pray we all feel better SOON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread