REDDS~~ALWAYS... with a little help from friends'~Vaping around the clock~chat~music~images and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

2WhiteWolves

Oct 25, 2017
Tornado Alley
efadc454a4a6a3d105260ebf8b83d137.gif

super dave

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
1 Mile High
My apologies to you all (yesss..you too Dave ;) , no. Not aliens,nor lockup and definitely not a party boat..lol..Stuff went sideways real quick(another time) and internet wasnt a priority...

Now they banned flavors in NY state..ih8ny should be a shirt......... weed smokin,juul chain smoking kids who dont tell the trut . Panic mongering alarmists..only now is the light creeping into the news feeds. Not mainstream, but peripherally..
They seem to forget that yhey were kids & kids WILL find a way to do stupid ..... Dont get me started..haven't had cancer Stix since 2012. Quit too many times to count b4 then. NEVER stuck. vape saved me. 0% nic. Same vanilla almond/ c pie(formally known as crack pie)for years. 40w.
I also cant see the reason to vape 200w. Lungs are 98.6. Wth ?
I hope all is good for you & family now Green. :) I too have been freed from the fire cancer stix, due to vaping and feel I owe a lot to the vaping community for sure but as long as ones can find ways to abuse etc; there are ones that will use anything as leverage against it.
Anyway I'm glad to see you around and good to know you are ok! :2cool:

2WhiteWolves

Oct 25, 2017
Tornado Alley
Barking Cats ;)
A few Yorkies popped my friend's air pump Jordans back in the day..lol..:D
LOL. Here, I was thinking they were barking tree rats, lol. Haven't heard those words "air pump Jordans" for a long while. Never quite understood the purpose for the air in the shoes :rolleyes: . But, I was a Nike gal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread