REDDS~~ALWAYS... with a little help from friends'~Vaping around the clock~chat~music~images and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

2WhiteWolves

Oct 25, 2017
Tornado Alley
Aww Emma. :wub: She and Duke are lucky to have you and I'm sure vice-versa. It's amazing how easily and quickly they are able to learn hand signal commands.

Don't know what I would do without a dog and cat in my life. They follow me everywhere. When I rewick rba's my cat loves to lay across my shoulders and dog at, or on, my feet. I go out to the yard to pickup dog poo or to take the garbage out and Carli will howl. As soon as I get back in she is all super happy like I've been gone for weeks. They're so funny and spoil me with Love. :)

View attachment 910195
Aww, Thank you :wub:
They're a blessing ! Emma was broken, beat up, sad puppy when she was found at my mom's home.
She was dropped off on a gravel road and picked up by not nice people. They did unspeakable unimaginable things to her. It took her many years to get over what she went through.
Duke, he was chained up, but would get loose and roam throughout the countryside. He would come up and visit with Emma, that's how we got to know him. Well, the neighbor lady was moving and couldn't take Duke with her, thank goodness ! Talked with her, she was going to take him to doggie jail (the shelter) . We couldn't let that happen, so we took him in.
:wub: They have filled this home with love and joy for 12 years :wub:

Sent from...Somewhere on Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Oct 25, 2017
Tornado Alley
Aww, dang it :( missed Reddhotts birthday...the internet went down.
Happy belated Birthday @Reddhott :wub:

And too Many More
fd5f5b901d53b5e8e4210b3cbddfd41d.gif

2WhiteWolves

Oct 25, 2017
Tornado Alley
Several days ago, I was outside doing some yard work. However, the atmosphere felt different and not a good different. It felt like I was being watched.
As some of you know I have trail cams. . When I finished up on the yard work, I took the SD card out of one of the cams, went inside, and looked at the pics.
Pay attention to the time stamp and how it looks like it went from summer to kinda of a winter look. The pics look fuzzy or foggy, but it wasn't foggy.
I don't know what you will think, but I think, the cam captured a pic of a ghost.

First was before and the third one after it disappeared
d5cab460ca61e75afd08c9cf544312f8.jpg

6f8b8fe3154de621d20e30675f4019ea.jpg

366c27fc2aac0b65194adfd68b7b15ec.jpg

Please, if you can't see what I'm talking about, let me know. I'll edit the pic and circle where it is at.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Several days ago, I was outside doing some yard work. However, the atmosphere felt different and not a good different. It felt like I was being watched.
As some of you know I have trail cams. . When I finished up on the yard work, I took the SD card out of one of the cams, went inside, and looked at the pics.
Pay attention to the time stamp and how it looks like it went from summer to kinda of a winter look. The pics look fuzzy or foggy, but it wasn't foggy.
I don't know what you will think, but I think, the cam captured a pic of a ghost.

First was before and the third one after it disappeared
d5cab460ca61e75afd08c9cf544312f8.jpg

6f8b8fe3154de621d20e30675f4019ea.jpg

366c27fc2aac0b65194adfd68b7b15ec.jpg

Please, if you can't see what I'm talking about, let me know. I'll edit the pic and circle where it is at.

Yes. I see it very clearly in your 2nd photo. You can easily see the head and some facial features. Shoulders, part of the right arm and upper torso. And part of a lower body.

If you look at the 1st photo you can see it beginning to form just under and to the right of the guard you have on your bird feeder.

Congratulations, your trail cam picked up an entity from the one of the astral planes (lower). :)

Some will think me nuts but... things like this have been happening all over our planet for thousands of years. There are many other cases where "ghosts" or "spirits" or "entities" have been captured on cameras. Parapsychology is the study of these phenomena (and much much more).

I do not want to rock anyone's beliefs, or boats, with the following. If it doesn't jive with what you believe please ignore it. I snapped a HQ photo so you can zoom in and read each section.
Planes_Dimensions.jpg
2WW, besides the feeling of being watched, you said the "atmosphere felt different and not a good different". I wonder if you can provide any further detail? By "felt different" what specifically do you mean? Felt colder? Did you smell or taste anything unusual? Anything like this ever happen to you before?

An entity can do you no harm. I have more to say but I don't know that a public forum is the place.

2WhiteWolves

Oct 25, 2017
Tornado Alley
Yes. I see it very clearly in your 2nd photo. You can easily see the head and some facial features. Shoulders, part of the right arm and upper torso. And part of a lower body.

If you look at the 1st photo you can see it beginning to form just under and to the right of the guard you have on your bird feeder.

Congratulations, your trail cam picked up an entity from the one of the astral planes (lower). :)

Some will think me nuts but... things like this have been happening all over our planet for thousands of years. There are many other cases where "ghosts" or "spirits" or "entities" have been captured on cameras. Parapsychology is the study of these phenomena (and much much more).

I do not want to rock anyone's beliefs, or boats, with the following. If it doesn't jive with what you believe please ignore it. I snapped a HQ photo so you can zoom in and read each section.
View attachment 910833
2WW, besides the feeling of being watched, you said the "atmosphere felt different and not a good different". I wonder if you can provide any further detail? By "felt different" what specifically do you mean? Felt colder? Did you smell or taste anything unusual? Anything like this ever happen to you before?

An entity can do you no harm. I have more to say but I don't know that a public forum is the place.
Wow ! I didn't notice that in the first pic. Thank you for pointing that out, it's clear as day. I really thought one of these days it would capture an entity, but it still surprised me to see it.
After we moved to the Indian Reservation, found out that one should plant fruit trees to appease the Indian spirits. We had already planted a couple of fruit trees before finding that out. We let nature take over on two acres of land. Plus, planted another fruit tree after finding out.
Unfortunately, I didn't pay attention to any of that you asked :( . It was just the feeling of being watched, I don't know how to explain it. My senses where just telling me something was different and wanted to get back inside. Yes, it has happened before.
But, I do disagree about them not being able to do no harm to someone...from personal experience, though I'm pretty sure what happened to me it didn't mean to hurt me.
Thank you for asking those questions. I will pay more attention, more than likely it will happen again.

Reactions: Reddhott

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
ty all for being here for me and pri and ty all for always showing up when i always need you! i will leave tge thread open til after the first of the year. havent had the heart to close it...but with everything thats been going on i just havent been here like i should...know i luv ya all and do miss being here and i miss all that use to come here!!!!!!

sweet-dreams.gif

OIP.Kr1cjVB9ISQPBOTl85clcQHaFl

• Agree
Reactions: daleron

2WhiteWolves

Oct 25, 2017
Tornado Alley
ty all for being here for me and pri and ty all for always showing up when i always need you! i will leave tge thread open til after the first of the year. havent had the heart to close it...but with everything thats been going on i just havent been here like i should...know i luv ya all and do miss being here and i miss all that use to come here!!!!
Hi, Redd :wub:
It's good seeing you, have missed you !
I'm sorry for not being around lately, but to be brutally honest :( it was kinda lonely in here without no one coming around, so I just decided to stop coming around.
I don't understand why everyone left and am hoping everyone is doing well.... have missed you all . :wub: Redd, thank you for your hospitality, I really enjoyed being here and meeting everyone :wub: . I was really hoping that everyone would've return at some point, but sadly they didn't. I tried to stick it out as long as possible, but talking to ones self on a forum isn't so fun :(

Please, stop by on the other forum, would love to see you in my thread, I really do think you would enjoy it, there are some great people, and you would fit right in with us ;) :)
I'll be back, so I'll see you later...Love and ((((HUGS)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread