Regulated mods with no LCD or Screen display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violetti Usva

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2017
Dovpo MVV is capable of 1V-8V whereas NC2 is capable of 2V-6V. I can't imagine ever needing/wanting to go above 5V myself but having that extra space on the lower side is useful, especially in the mornings when I feel dead. One problem though is that this does result in tiny movements of the potentiometer causing pretty large changes in wattage on low resistance builds. The Dovpo VEE has a screen and I think allows you to increase the voltage in 0.1V so presumably that allows for slightly more fine tuning.

Mr_Classica

Feb 8, 2018
Dovpo MVV is capable of 1V-8V whereas NC2 is capable of 2V-6V. I can't imagine ever needing/wanting to go above 5V myself but having that extra space on the lower side is useful, especially in the mornings when I feel dead. One problem though is that this does result in tiny movements of the potentiometer causing pretty large changes in wattage on low resistance builds. The Dovpo VEE has a screen and I think allows you to increase the voltage in 0.1V so presumably that allows for slightly more fine tuning.

Yeah, as a MTL guy, I'm not seeing much use in anything above 5v either

One device I have seen (and likely will be getting) is the joyetech Ego-T 2. It's not variable (unfortunately), but offers fixed 3.3 voltage or relative/direct voltage based on your battery specs

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread