Status
Not open for further replies.

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Newest version as taken from sugasmacks at ecigadvanced. I have made this, given it a few hot water baths, and steeped for a few days. Extremely close to Pluid, like 98%. Been vaping this nonstop for days as I've missed Pluid for a long time but couldn't afford it. This is a little over $10 for 30ml.

Goodlife vapors "Magic fairy" 25ml.
TFA Absinthe 12 drops
Flavorwest "Ecto-cooler" 8 drops
TFA Lemon/lime Cooler 7 drops
Sweetener 2 drops
TFA Smooth 4 drops
Toothpick green food coloring
2ml of VG
SHAKE WELL. VERY WELL. ULTRASONIC IF POSSIBLE.-

The flavor is similar to pluids. Mainly the same anise/licorice flavor, The citrus is a bit different. Do not expect pluid but expect a remake. The flavor and tongue tingle is about the same as 50% cut pluid. I say add VG due to the fact that magic fairy is mainly PG. It comes out the same color, the TFA Absinthe and lemon/lime cooler mixed will give you the glowing, foggy green color that resembles pluid. (remember to toothpick more food coloring, IF it's what you want.)

ckone180

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Anyone tried?
FA Anise
FA citrus mix
FA Reggae Nights
FA Apple
or
FA Anise
HnG Mountain Dew
Mary Jane
HnG Green Apple

Are these some that you've tried and like? I have FA Anise, but mostly all other flavors I have on hand are Capella's. If the mixes above are good, I will put in an order for FA.

EddieAdams

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
New York
Are these some that you've tried and like? I have FA Anise, but mostly all other flavors I have on hand are Capella's. If the mixes above are good, I will put in an order for FA.
From my little research Pluid uses FA Anise. Something other I made a mental note of was one person said that Pluid is "all things green".

Now I've never had Pluid but, I made the above recipes because i had the flavoring. And every recipe seems to be trying to achieve the same Absinthe Citrus flavor...

I couldn't tell you if I did it. I can tell you I'm amazed I like it. Can't stand licorice-type flavors yet I'm vaping away on this...

Going to see if the health food store has some organic green food coloring...

IMHO FA makes the best flavoring available and they completely support vaping by not using Diketones in their flavoring and listing those flavors that do contain them.

Last edited:

EddieAdams

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
New York
Also, has anyone tried using concentrated chlorophyll for the green color? Dilute 40 drops in 10 ml pg then add a drop per 10ml of finished pluid clone...

I put in an order to see what I was attempting. I liked the clones I tried and the ones I made enough to try the original.

Last edited:

ckone180

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Also, has anyone tried using concentrated chlorophyll for the green color? Dilute 40 drops in 10 ml pg then add a drop per 10ml of finished pluid clone...

I put in an order to see what I was attempting. I liked the clones I tried and the ones I made enough to try the original.

I'm curious to read your thoughts after trying the real deal! I have not found the anise flavor I'm looking for, so I am still searching. In the process, I have not touched my 115mL bottle of Pluid since trying G2 and Shocker. The flavor profile is completely different, but familiar. Gives me a change up in the daily rotation.

EddieAdams

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
New York
I'm curious to read your thoughts after trying the real deal! I have not found the anise flavor I'm looking for, so I am still searching. In the process, I have not touched my 115mL bottle of Pluid since trying G2 and Shocker. The flavor profile is completely different, but familiar. Gives me a change up in the daily rotation.

I'm assuming you tried FA anise?

My initial feeling upon vaping undiluted was fa anise, with some fa licorice, a dash of peppermint, maybe a bit of reggae nights(mary Jane)and definitely a good bit of either citrus mix or mountain dew(a blend of citrus) which comes through after a steep.

The others like green apple or kiwi could be in there. Can't be sure. Of the clones I've tried prior to the real thing the anise, mountain dew, green apple, Mary Jane was closest.

I vape my pluid diluted 1/4 strength with 50/50 and added nicotine.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

ckone180

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Charlotte, NC
I'm assuming you tried FA anise?

My initial feeling upon vaping undiluted was fa anise, with some fa licorice, a dash of peppermint, maybe a bit of reggae nights(mary Jane)and definitely a good bit of either citrus mix or mountain dew(a blend of citrus) which comes through after a steep.

The others like green apple or kiwi could be in there. Can't be sure. Of the clones I've tried prior to the real thing the anise, mountain dew, green apple, Mary Jane was closest.

I vape my pluid diluted 1/4 strength with 50/50 and added nicotine.

I have tried FA Anise, and a few others. Also have tried their Absinthe. They are good flavors, but there is something different in Pluid, I think. I taste licorice more than Anise or Absinthe. FA Licorice is much closer, IMO.

G2 is heavy green apple, which I've decided I really like. I will have to pull out Pluid and give it a go.

Sent using Tapatalk

EddieAdams

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
New York
I have tried FA Anise, and a few others. Also have tried their Absinthe. They are good flavors, but there is something different in Pluid, I think. I taste licorice more than Anise or Absinthe. FA Licorice is much closer, IMO.

G2 is heavy green apple, which I've decided I really like. I will have to pull out Pluid and give it a go.

Sent using Tapatalk

Right, definitely some licorice but,MM himself has stated there's anise and that there's no horehound(spelling?).

It could be the reggae nights. Very unique flavor and by itself makes liquid a cloudy opaque blue-ish color. Very strong so go light.

When I get on to making a copy I'll be using
Fa anise
Fa licorice
Either fa citrus mix or hngs MoDew
Fa reggae nights
Fa peppermint
And a apple of some type

Still on my BB mission and finally really getting somewhere.

ckone180

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Right, definitely some licorice but,MM himself has stated there's anise and that there's no horehound(spelling?).

It could be the reggae nights. Very unique flavor and by itself makes liquid a cloudy opaque blue-ish color. Very strong so go light.

When I get on to making a copy I'll be using
Fa anise
Fa licorice
Either fa citrus mix or hngs MoDew
Fa reggae nights
Fa peppermint
And a apple of some type

Still on my BB mission and finally really getting somewhere.

Seems you're like of juice is very close to mine. BB and Pluid will always have a spot in the rotation.

Also, MM said that there is no menthol/mint in it either, but make it how you like it!

EddieAdams

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
New York
Could be wrong but, I remember reading no menthol. Mint is a different animal despite similarities. Maybe you're right can't say. It was my first thought vaping it undiluted the second it arrived. Peppermint 1%

My favorite vendor and liquid is Bwb casa. That guy is a mixing genius. Has made multiple cult following liquids and continues to.

Last edited:

greenfrog

Jul 19, 2013
Nebraska
jyqy4e2u.jpg

Here is my attempt, pretty darn close in flavor. Everyone thinks it is cutter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

manji1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2013
Dayton OH
jyqy4e2u.jpg

Here is my attempt, pretty darn close in flavor. Everyone thinks it is cutter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This looks like cutter for sure. Please post up this recipe if you feel it's close. I have about 200ml of 10mg Pluid right now and I need to make some cutter, I can't vape anything over 5mg anymore without getting a headache.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread