Status
Not open for further replies.

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
I went to the cemetery (turned into the wrong one first, I believe Biv got a chuckle out if that).

Upon entering, there was music playing! A large bell tower playing America the beautiful, it seemed to play every 15 minutes.

Found his plot, sat down in the dirt next to it an read every word of each post out loud. You guys are good writers and I cried a little and got choked up.
image.jpg

I told him some secrets ;) and then thought about the hoop in my car. Decided it was now or never and grabbed it, set up my music and hooped in the dry gravelly dirt.
image.jpg
Sat in my car for a few minutes then noticed they were setting up for a service. As I walked to my car I sort of marveled at the power of the internet into our real lives. It was a privilege to be able to do this for "us". Thanks for letting me represent our fine corner of the cyber world.

Hugs, peace and love to all of you!

Reactions: kkay59
What an awesome thing to do April! Now I'm crying. I went back and looked at his last post, his last "like", his last everything the day I found out he died. I had a little crush on Bivie...I think he knew it. ;) You told him secrets...that is just precious. I'm sure Bivie would have loved you hooping for him. Thanks for doing that April...you did good. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread