Status
Not open for further replies.

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Well I may have to try it then so far I haven't liked any of the rbas that feed air from the bottom . Its not so much the gurgling as the air restriction after feeding the atomizers . I am just spoiled rotten now I guess

There definately won't be any air restriction with Killer. I'm struggling with how to restrict some air.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Well isn't that special Indyvapor won't ship 2 Canada that blows !!! So much for that plan......

I'll betcha there are plenty of REOnauts who would be glad to purchase for you and then ship to you. I would offer but I sometimes don't make it to PO for a week or two (no postal box out here). And sometimes when I go into town I forget to take packages with me I'm in such a rush. Otherwise I'd be more than glad to do it for you.

Feisty Alice

prettybull

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Roma, Italy
Killer 705 Tiny, Tiny!!! Ceramic cup is same size as CE2.

20130225_162104.jpg

20130225_162245.jpg

it looks quite similar to mcARB for almost double price of it...does it need the double wiring as ARB does??

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
I found out what my issue is with way too much air with Killer 705, with it's elephant sized air holes. To get normal flow the bottom adapter needs to be used.

I am having to squonk a lot more than with all other RBAs I have. And I'm needing to dryburn the coil more frequently than with most of my RBAs; like about 3 times a day, but our juice really gunks up any coils. Hoping when I play around with my own coil and wick things will improve. But nice vape over all.

Feisty Alice

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
And some of the best news is that using the bottom adapter Killer 705 blind squonks perfectly!!!! It's the closest to a prebuilt atty of any of my RBAs with added advantages, of course.

You do have to do blink squonk to draw juice into Killer; otherwise it goes to well and doesn't make it to inside.

Feisty Alice

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
I found out what my issue is with way too much air with Killer 705, with it's elephant sized air holes. To get normal flow the bottom adapter needs to be used.

Alice, they made those "air holes" giant size because thats the juice feed when its in tank mode. You adjust how much juice feeds by how far in or out of the bottom adapter it is.
Glad you got it working to you liking. I like the size of it and may pick one up someday. If it wasn't for the non-res wire I'd have one by now :D

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Alice, they made those "air holes" giant size because thats the juice feed when its in tank mode. You adjust how much juice feeds by how far in or out of the bottom adapter it is.
Glad you got it working to you liking. I like the size of it and may pick one up someday. If it wasn't for the non-res wire I'd have one by now :D

Thanks. Yeah, realize that especially as it was built for using inside tanks. But I was hoping so much to easily close off those holes easily I didn't even try it with the adapter. It's near perfect draw with adapter but I still would prefer the sleek look without adapter so I'm gonna see if I have any tubes that I can cut down that are close diameter OD of bottom section sorta like a short drip sheild. Maybe a steel 801 atty tube. I have plenty of I those including SS.

I'm, also gonna play around using only resistance wire. Some people are building RBA tanks, designed for R and NR, using only R. I'm still using original coil but did take coil out of one to show Jack even though it was still working great. Interestingly the original build ran each wire through the tiny holes in ceramic cup instead of like is seen in video where both wires are run down center hole of cup. I discarded original coil by mistake so didn't get a close look at it but it may have been all R wire but not sure.

Another thing..... wick looked to be doubled 3mm silica with loop and other ends. That was a lot of wick crammed down the sides and below cup bottom. I'm gonna play with different size wicks. For sure the pressure of all that wick held the cup in place as it does not fit tightly on steel tube it slips over.

Feisty Alice

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

prettybull

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Roma, Italy
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/385108-killer-705-a.html
Yes it uses resistance and non resistance wire.

Ciao Bella

Ciao!!! :D
..so bad...I honestly do not like at all the double wire job on RBAs. I am planning to fix the non resistive wire in the cup in order to change the coil with less work. the silver wire is not a friend of mine, it breaks so easily.

the nice aspect of those is mainly for dripping lovers but I am not one of them, I'm more on the hit type.

Grazie ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread