Reo Grand question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danrogers

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Campbell River, BC, Canada
I am thinking very seriously about getting a Reo Grand LP with a RM2, I am not a cloud chaser but still like a good cloud, like flavor more I think. Right now I use a Mini Protank 2 on a Spinner 2. My question on is two fold, do single coil set ups use less juice? On a single set up I am aiming between 1.5 - 2.0 ohms, how will the Reo Grand perform for me at those levels.

ps: will the Reo use more juice on average at 1.8 ohms than the MPT2, just curious.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Your gonna get lots of recommendations and answers here because the reo people are awesome. I am not a cloud chaser either and I wrap 1.4 normally on mine. I personally feel like a single coil is going to use less juice because it is not burning 2 times. I loved vaping before I started using the reo but now, I won't use anything else and I am "in love". I just can't imagine vaping getting any better for me. I have only used the rm2 so far and the reason is. . . there fantastic. Good luck to you and I look forward to hearing what you think when you get one. Even if you are just thinking about it, you're already part of the family.
tender.gif

If you wanna get rid of that last little bit of doubt. . .

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-vaping-discussion/635010-help-why-reo.html
JC_link.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread