Status
Not open for further replies.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
This old man don't know 'Photo Bucket' or whatever, so you'll have to click on these pictures.....

IMG_20131107_180120.jpg Christmas.jpg

In both pictures it's Urlacher on the left, Remi on the right. Brothers from same littler, now four years old. Half German Sheppard (father) and half Austrailian Sheppard (mother). Remi, named for X-Men character Remi LeBeau (Gambit), loves to Play, play play. Remi is my Daughter's dog, and she is currently back home after Loser #5. Urlacher, named after the Bears Linebacker, hates everything. Remi is good with kids, pets, gatherings on people, etc. Urlacher attacks anything new to him, and Urlacher is the Alpha. Originally my son's dog, I 'inherited' Urlacher when he attacked my son's Next Ex (#3). And her daughter. and the daughter's friend that stayed over night.....
You wouldn't believe what a big sissy baby Urlacher can be. When no one else is around (pretty much all of the time now that Urlacher is here) he is a whiney, snuggly, 94 pound baby. Until something strays into our yard. Remi is just smooth and cool, 86 pounds of composure. He will stroll through the house, checking to see if everyone is alright, then lie down at the living room window where he can see the driveway and front yard.
But if something does wander into the yard, things change. Urlacher leads with Remi right beside him. They have an affinity for tearing small animals (Squirrel. Rabbit, Cats, Chickens) in half, and have chased deer out of the subdivision.

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Lovely pooches papaw [emoji4] I love seeing everyones critters!

Here are some if mine in case I haven't posted them b4.

Gracie-my little tripod whom is also a therapy dog [emoji4]

042b3d71ba853e0806ee984afce77e5c.jpg

Buddy and Jack

2ff07a570052485250576263e566a0cf.jpg

Jillie

ecf216b32eca3ed469dbe6d8e4f2e3cc.jpg

And Rudy the canary

9440d951568e6682c8c68e7c0dfc64b8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
New addition to this REO household, meet Mama Kass :)

IMG_8326%20850x567_zpsnunpyqvk.jpg

IMG_8328%20850x553_zpszueggnk4.jpg

She's only been in house for about six hours, and has claimed ALL the TOYZ are MINES!!! That and she walks around howling at the top of her lungs for no apparent reason. Hmmm, I wonder why they named her Mama Kass at the shelter:blink::facepalm::D Her two sisters are looking evil...let the games begin! :D

K31Scout

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2014
Northern MI USA
This old man don't know 'Photo Bucket' or whatever, so you'll have to click on these pictures.....

View attachment 416316 View attachment 416317

In both pictures it's Urlacher on the left, Remi on the right. Brothers from same littler, now four years old. Half German Sheppard (father) and half Austrailian Sheppard (mother). Remi, named for X-Men character Remi LeBeau (Gambit), loves to Play, play play. Remi is my Daughter's dog, and she is currently back home after Loser #5. Urlacher, named after the Bears Linebacker, hates everything. Remi is good with kids, pets, gatherings on people, etc. Urlacher attacks anything new to him, and Urlacher is the Alpha. Originally my son's dog, I 'inherited' Urlacher when he attacked my son's Next Ex (#3). And her daughter. and the daughter's friend that stayed over night.....
You wouldn't believe what a big sissy baby Urlacher can be. When no one else is around (pretty much all of the time now that Urlacher is here) he is a whiney, snuggly, 94 pound baby. Until something strays into our yard. Remi is just smooth and cool, 86 pounds of composure. He will stroll through the house, checking to see if everyone is alright, then lie down at the living room window where he can see the driveway and front yard.
But if something does wander into the yard, things change. Urlacher leads with Remi right beside him. They have an affinity for tearing small animals (Squirrel. Rabbit, Cats, Chickens) in half, and have chased deer out of the subdivision.

Nice looking dogs. It sounds like Urlacher might be the reason for all those Ex's.:)

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
No fish people here?
Already posted Fritz my GSD so figured I'd show off Sunny & Tang! My 2 Blood Red Parrotfish. They are something else. People think fish don't have personality, wrong! These guys are a trip. They come right up to me every time I walk past the tank. They dance for food and will eat out of my hand. They play together all the time! They are the bosses of the tank. They have 2 Angelfish, and a Feather finned catfish as room mates. :)
IMG_00000743.jpg IMG_00000757.jpg IMG_00000759.jpg IMG_00000763.jpg

Brew1961

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2011
Noblesville, IN
Here's my some pics of our REO-lovin' tribe of fur-people. They love that Dad no longer smells like an ashtray.

The Boyz....Pounce up top, Bustopher Jones in the middle and our latest semi-feral addition down low, Greystoke.
BrewsBoyz.jpg

On top of the couch is the Princess Silla ignoring that boy cat beneath her...on so many levels!
SillaGrey.jpg

You can tell they just hate it here with us....No pampering in the least!
BrewCat3.jpg

daveinleics

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2011
England
Well I thought it was about time I put something in this thread. This was taken a few years ago:

B_S1sm.jpg

Our Lhasa Apsos. These were kind of rescue dogs and came as a pair as they are brothers - they also came with the ridiculous names of Bam Bam (the black one) and Samson :)

They are 11 years old now, but still going strong. Poor old Bam Bam has had to have most of his teeth out and last year lost an eye, but he doesn't complain and still loves sausages :)

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
No fish people here?
Already posted Fritz my GSD so figured I'd show off Sunny & Tang! My 2 Blood Red Parrotfish. They are something else. People think fish don't have personality, wrong! These guys are a trip. They come right up to me every time I walk past the tank. They dance for food and will eat out of my hand. They play together all the time! They are the bosses of the tank. They have 2 Angelfish, and a Feather finned catfish as room mates. :)
View attachment 426898 View attachment 426899 View attachment 426900 View attachment 426901

Beautiful! I have some African Cichlids, just not any good pics. LOL And yes, they are very entertaining [emoji4]

Mommabird62

Reactions: keepsmiling

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
Nice ratty, mine bounce off the walls with energy especially if a dreaded black squirrel is in the yard. He also does not like airplanes flying over his air space, will chase them across yard looking up and barking at them.

MY GSD does the same thing! Every time he sees plane lights at night he goes nuts. I'm thinking he must have jumped out of planes with the troops as a puppy!!

Reactions: Gigdujour

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Twelve year old rat that can still out walk me. I think I have tennis elbow from throwing a ball trying to tire her out.

She's adorable! It's good to see some more ratties on here! I have three, pictured in the thread above ^^^and a chi who thinks shes a rattie [emoji3]

Mommabird62

Fuzzy Bruce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2014
Fort Liquordale, Fl.
Nice ratty, mine bounce off the walls with energy especially if a dreaded black squirrel is in the yard. He also does not like airplanes flying over his air space, will chase them across yard looking up and barking at them.

It is hard to get a decent picture of her with a cheap camera. Probably easy if the shutter speed is 1/1000 or above. Mine chases anything that moves except vehicles and cats. Not sure why, I know she is fearless with big animals and gives my friends horses a workout.

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
No fish people here?
View attachment 426898 View attachment 426899 View attachment 426900 View attachment 426901
Beautiful! I have kept fish all of my life until recently. I will post pics later. Heading out to the beach...:banana:

Reactions: rudy4653
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread