Reo Mini + HH .357 Ohm preferences?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pega

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2011
Budapest
I was just wondering what ohms people chose to use with their hh and mini combos. I usually find that the juices I smoke (mainly boba's and Ms Ts Snickerdoodle) both seem better to me with 2.5 ohms (I also own 2, and 1.5 ohm HH atomizers).

I know that taste is very biased, but my 1.5 ohm HH (and other lower ohm attys) just seem to taste too HARSH to me. Most others seem to find they taste better (naturally they DO produce more vapor, which is a plus). I don't get it, maybe it takes getting used to but to me higher wattage just doesn't work. Or is it the juices I'm smoking (I find the same issue with other juices as well: BWB RY4, KBV various, etc.).

Maybe it's the type of juices I prefer (sweet, dessert-y flavors). Any feedback is much appreciated.

Last edited:

Strauss95

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Plattsburgh, NY
I can't fully answer your question, but I can tell you that the HH 1.5 with Boba's on my Mini was too harsh for me as well. It just seemed to taste slightly burnt. It did produce great vapor but the flavor wasn't right. I never got around to ordering a 2.0 to try. I switched to 1.7 Cartos(Resurrectors) and never looked back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread