Status
Not open for further replies.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I think cranking the bottle real tight will get the seal fixed. That or normal ware from putting the cap on will break in the threads to eventually seal good.

I hope this helps. I filled the bottle with hot water and then submerged the bottle in a pan of hot water. With the bottle in the hot water I folded the tube over and did the squeeze several times. Before I did this I had a little seep but after this I didn't. It worked for me but who knows if it was the process or just the normal ware you spoke of.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I'll try that before installing my last one. If it works, I can go back and try "hot-squeeze sealing" the drippy ones in my other Reos!!

I hope this helps. I filled the bottle with hot water and then submerged the bottle in a pan of hot water. With the bottle in the hot water I folded the tube over and did the squeeze several times. Before I did this I had a little seep but after this I didn't. It worked for me but who knows if it was the process or just the normal ware you spoke of.

Reactions: JC Okie

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Taking a little break my friend got some home projects that need my attention and I need a nap

I know how that is! Home projects never seem to end... my only break from it all is in winter! Thank god I live in Michigan where we get long winters lol.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
:banana: Rob, you and your team have outdone yourself with this one! I'm a hard-core, exclusive Reo lover and I could never imagine that they could improve any more. Holy Toledo, these P-67's hit like a truck! Wowser!

They feel more compact than a Grand and so ergonomic. In many ways, it reminds me of my Woodville 18490 (the feel and the hit). Brilliant!!

Will post pics, I promise. The ones I took are too large to upload. Kinda just want to sit back and enjoy for now. Been playing with my new toy and new accessories (new bottles) for the past 3 hours.

It's been a huge mail day! A beautiful, stealth P-67 and some ejuice to try from our friend in South Africa. Are we lucky or what to live in Reoville??

Thanks and yes, Rob, do take a well-deserved nap.

K31Scout

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2014
Northern MI USA
When I get the sucking sound, it means I am going to get some leaking out the threads - I get a little juice around the "collar". And I fiddle - unscrew and re-thread, until it goes away.

I know lots of people don't, but I do - continually have this slow seep from under the cap with the squishy bottles. I haven't put one in my P67 yet - but I like the softer squonk enough that I probably will.

That did it! (Duh) I'll keep an eye out for the seepage.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
:banana: Rob, you and your team have outdone yourself with this one! I'm a hard-core, exclusive Reo lover and I could never imagine that they could improve any more. Holy Toledo, these P-67's hit like a truck! Wowser!

They feel more compact than a Grand and so ergonomic. In many ways, it reminds me of my Woodville 18490 (the feel and the hit). Brilliant!!

Will post pics, I promise. The ones I took are too large to upload. Kinda just want to sit back and enjoy for now. Been playing with my new toy and new accessories (new bottles) for the past 3 hours.

It's been a huge mail day! A beautiful, stealth P-67 and some ejuice to try from our friend in South Africa. Are we lucky or what to live in Reoville??

Thanks and yes, Rob, do take a well-deserved nap.

Nice post, Robin. And you're right - Rob, the reo (in it's various forms), and this family are all top shelf (just like the good bourbon, which I'd happily buy Rob a shot or two of if I ever met him in person).

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I put the Italian bottle in mine and it's soft n' good but has this sucking sound when I release it. Gonna have to do a search on it because I know there were tons of posts on how to tweak it. It feeds fine but sucks.:)
huh, I always hear the sucking sound, thought you were supposed to. I hear it on all of em.

Glad all you are enjoying the new REO

Meanwhile in Australia :tumble:
awwwwwww ((((((((tw)))))))) Hope you get it soon hun

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
I actually got off the yard early enough to run to the Post Office and pick up my P67 yesterday ! Running an RM8 w/dual coils metering at 1.0 ohms at the connector. It is an improvement over the Grand. As unlikely as that sounds, the rounded form and button placement make this an easier mod to hold and vape.
I would post a picture, but I got lazy in front of the TV last night. Maybe a pic this evening. Unless I am taking an old man nap.....

tw33k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2013
Canberra, ACT, Australia
After a short visit to Dubai mine was spotted in Brisbane today, suspect I will have it on Monday. :)

The REO website screws up my address by setting my state to AC instead of ACT so the payment won't go through. I had to have it sent to a friend in Cali who then has sent it to me. A very lengthy and costly affair

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
The REO website screws up my address by setting my state to AC instead of ACT so the payment won't go through. I had to have it sent to a friend in Cali who then has sent it to me. A very lengthy and costly affair

Should of contacted rob as he prob could of helped get your order threw.

fatherdano

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2012
ohio
I missed out on my Woodvil 2015 choice and decided to wait for the P67.

Well worth the wait. Reosmods is a first class operation.

The P67 is an extremely well thought out mod, form and function combined with durability of the original Grand.

???? to Rob....are you vaping the P67? What are your thoughts on it?

Thanks

Dano

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
It would seem if you contacted Rob and gave him a list of what you wanted, he could send you a PP invoice for your items and there should be no confusion with your address as long as you have PP setup correctly...

tw33k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2013
Canberra, ACT, Australia
It would seem if you contacted Rob and gave him a list of what you wanted, he could send you a PP invoice for your items and there should be no confusion with your address as long as you have PP setup correctly...

I did. Again, it's not the first REO I've bought

Reactions: Debadoo

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
that really stinks hun. I'm sorry you have to go through all that

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
hiding.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread