Not open for further replies.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Y6TVC1H.jpg

White P67 w/Black RM8. Outstanding vaping Combo. Outstanding work, Rob ! :thumb:

Layzee Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2015
Congratulations to everyone that has one or more of these, looks like rob has done it again and produced another outstanding mod. Some nice combo's shown already. I am busy stockpiling nic and atties at the moment as the EU regulations start in a couple of months time. I hope there will be some left by the time I am in a position to order.

Enjoy everyone!

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Well, huh!
I was thinking this might be "new mod" syndrome - but I just "accidentally" ran a battery down to about 3.5, and only changed it cuz I was filling juice. I lost track and didn't realize...
I often swap out a battery at 3.8, and now that I'm back to a fresh one, it's pretty clear - this P67 does definitely have a lower v-drop or something. It's hitting grrrrrreat.

Still haven't tried the jacket pocket button test, but it's frankly gonna be OK if the Grand remains my "road warrior"...
(cuz that pocket is like in/out/vape/in/out/vape - locking is for "travel" only...)

Out of the park home run Rob! Got my first two in yesterday, and ordered my second two this afternoon. To add to all of the praise these have garnered, has anyone noticed how hard these babies hit?!?! I mean, I'm running a dual coil 0.3 setup and I drained a full 7.5ml bottle and my battery still read 3.76v. I felt the difference on the first hit. This has to be the most efficient mech mod I've ever used.

Oh, and I promise a family portrait when numbers 3 and 4 arrive next week.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Well, huh!
I was thinking this might be "new mod" syndrome - but I just "accidentally" ran a battery down to about 3.5, and only changed it cuz I was filling juice. I lost track and didn't realize...
I often swap out a battery at 3.8, and now that I'm back to a fresh one, it's pretty clear - this P67 does definitely have a lower v-drop or something. It's hitting grrrrrreat.

Still haven't tried the jacket pocket button test, but it's frankly gonna be OK if the Grand remains my "road warrior"...
(cuz that pocket is like in/out/vape/in/out/vape - locking is for "travel" only...)
I agree on all counts. Although I haven't tracked the v-drop, I certainly haven't felt a v-drop. This device just keeps hitting like a steam machine! I also agree, that this isn't about "new mod" syndrome either.
Well said, Train!

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Train, Robinowitz: With regards to new mod syndrome, the P67 does hit like a freight train running wild, seems to mask the batt drain. But I think I'll call my affliction multiple dysfunction syndrome. Atty models are unto their own, some Reos are also unto their own. So remembering exactly how to squonk/drain each different atty, recognizing when to change batts in some of the Reos before they run way lower than the norm by an old someone who seldom sleeps becomes issues lost in the clouds of vapor by day and the pitch black of night sometimes.

As for my P67 multiple syndrome... I wasn't going to buy one at all first run, then jumped in last minute for one mostly to support Robert. After receiving and vaping that first one it didn't take long to jump in for another... and in the wee hours of that same night a third. To digress for a minute, I started the bottom fed journey with Old Skol metal and wood Reos that I was more than happy with. They retired ever mod that came before them. As a wood kind of guy I especially liked the Woodies that were pretty hard to get at the time even used, and sold for top dollar. The 2015 Wood run was a huge upgrade with more than enough available for everyone to have as many as they wanted. Then the Mini 1.0 run opened up new vista's I didn't have and would never have with the beautiful little OG Mini I had acquired. Now the innovative P67 comes along, that just can't be understood until one's in your hands and vaped. I'm Old Skol, there's still a place for the OS Reos that will out live me by decades. But IMO there's a new top shelf in the world of Reos folks.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Train, Robinowitz: With regards to new mod syndrome, the P67 does hit like a freight train running wild, seems to mask the batt drain. But I think I'll call my affliction multiple dysfunction syndrome. Atty models are unto their own, some Reos are also unto their own. So remembering exactly how to squonk/drain each different atty, recognizing when to change batts in some of the Reos before they run way lower than the norm by an old someone who seldom sleeps becomes issues lost in the clouds of vapor by day and the pitch black of night sometimes.

As for my P67 multiple syndrome... I wasn't going to buy one at all first run, then jumped in last minute for one mostly to support Robert. After receiving and vaping that first one it didn't take long to jump in for another... and in the wee hours of that same night a third. To digress for a minute, I started the bottom fed journey with Old Skol metal and wood Reos that I was more than happy with. They retired ever mod that came before them. As a wood kind of guy I especially liked the Woodies that were pretty hard to get at the time even used, and sold for top dollar. The 2015 Wood run was a huge upgrade with more than enough available for everyone to have as many as they wanted. Then the Mini 1.0 run opened up new vista's I didn't have and would never have with the beautiful little OG Mini I had acquired. Now the innovative P67 comes along, that just can't be understood until one's in your hands and vaped. I'm Old Skol, there's still a place for the OS Reos that will out live me by decades. But IMO there's a new top shelf in the world of Reos folks.
I so enjoy your prose Spydro! "A new top shelf" indeed.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
wow, that's amazing! Everyone says they hit like crazy.

Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio
All this talk about the P 67 performance is getting me anxious. Mine should be back in my hands by the end of the week. I sent it out the day after I received it for a fitting for a new case. Figured it'd be harder to miss if I haven't used it yet.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
All this talk about the P 67 performance is getting me anxious. Mine should be back in my hands by the end of the week. I sent it out the day after I received it for a fitting for a new case. Figured it'd be harder to miss if I haven't used it yet.
oh man......that's determination! No way I could have done that. But yeah better to do it right away I reckin!

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
nice looking family tweek! Its so cool to see these mods go from sitting on a table in the shipping room,to seeing pics of them in their new homes...Glad everyone is enjoying them too! Keep the pics coming folks...
I bet seeing the fruits of your labor in our homes is a kick for you and the Reo team! You've out done yourselves this time (again)... Drink it in

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
My P67 arrived today. Door looks red to me not orange but I will be getting a blue SL door soon I hope

The door does look red in the pic. (I like). May want to send a message or call. They will make it right for sure.

earthrocker*72

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2015
Maine
I bet seeing the fruits of your labor in our homes is a kick for you and the Reo team! You've out done yourselves this time (again)... Drink it in
It is quite a kick...even better reading how much you guys are digging them...I love mine too of course...awesome vape...this p67 is the cats meow!!

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
#2 & #3 are out for delivery... should be in about an hour if the carrier brings them to the door for signature like they are suppose to. If it's my regular mailman, 100%... if one of the subs less than 10% chance.

Have 22mm atty's ready for them, the last of the slightly least undesirable of the bf 22mm atty's I have... another Manta Hybrid and a Rogue or Lancia (all from CAM). If they don't pan out all three will end up running far better atty's... Nuppin's & 2013 Cyclones most likely.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread