Status
Not open for further replies.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Looking good Rule, Just slapped my rogue on my 67.

It's working well, for now anyway. The Rogue has never been my favorite 22mm atty. it's just one of those 'ok' attys, for me. Not the best; not the worst. But I do like a little variety, as opposed to having the same one or two things on all my Reos. So, the Rogue was sitting in the rack, and I figured I'd give it a shot.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
#2 is in da house!
This is actually my first SL door. I think I like it! I may need to pick up some more for my other metal Reos.
That's what I've been thinking about, would love to try a sl door at some point. Glad you're liking it!

FatBill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
CT
It's working well, for now anyway. The Rogue has never been my favorite 22mm atty. it's just one of those 'ok' attys, for me. Not the best; not the worst. But I do like a little variety, as opposed to having the same one or two things on all my Reos. So, the Rogue was sitting in the rack, and I figured I'd give it a shot.

Yeah…... I like how it doesn't leak… I don't want juice all over this new 67. I actually do like this rogue quite a lot.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Doah! Drivin' me nuts. Missed the mailman today (work is such a time suck, isn't it?), so all I have today is the "missed you" card.

Some folks (I'm looking at you, Spydie) have their second shipments and I'm still living vicariously through this thread. Darn international shipping delays.

Oh well, 24 hours from now I should be vaping my face off in a reofugue.

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
Doah! Drivin' me nuts. Missed the mailman today (work is such a time suck, isn't it?), so all I have today is the "missed you" card.

Some folks (I'm looking at you, Spydie) have their second shipments and I'm still living vicariously through this thread. Darn international shipping delays.

Oh well, 24 hours from now I should be vaping my face off in a reofugue.
Just imagine if you were on the island like me it would be 2 more days :lol:

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Poor Papa and Justice, we should have a private discussion about these fine, fine little machines It's not right of us talking about how great they feel in our hand and function....just not fair.......... (Tee hee)........

Yes! To SL doors! I got my first all SL Grand last year and except for a tad bit of lint, I still think they look so...ummmm,....space-age. Glad Reo decided to go with some SL doors on the P run.

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
Poor Papa and Justice, we should have a private discussion about these fine, fine little machines It's not right of us talking about how great they feel in our hand and function....just not fair.......... (Tee hee)........

Yes! To SL doors! I got my first all SL Grand last year and except for a tad bit of lint, I still think they look so...ummmm,....space-age. Glad Reo decided to go with some SL doors on the P run.
It's irrelavent to me at the moment as it's going to be a few months before I can afford one anyways.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada

Yep - first world vaping problems, no? :)

It's just anguishing to see it take longer to get out of NY City than it takes to get to CA.

Oh well, I suppose it means mine will last 6 days longer than those who got Wed deliveries, so in 20 years we'll see who's got the last laugh. ;)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
OK, so when Rob takes a break to play guitar, is it like....

Personally I think her version sounded better than Hetfield and Hammet and much easier on the eye. Props to the woman for killing it and freshening it up

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
hiding.jpg

Yup!!! Which i'll be doing real soon:D

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these P67's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread