Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
May I be the first?
View attachment 536064

I'm totally GEEKED I'll build and vape later. Love the TRA Rob my many thanks to you ModFather!

Woot!!

Congrats, Ray :toast:

11935088_502327576592013_508127552554708324_n.jpg

JamezC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Arkansas
I use flat-top batteries all the time (in my Grands) and never get pitting or arcing. I do use a tiny bit of noalox on the top of the battery when I install it. I assume that is preventing it from arcing?

I've used Deoxit gold on my battery contacts and still got arcing. Not just a little bit, either. With button tops AWs I've never had an issue, as long as I applied Dexoit and cleaned the contacts from to time. I'm not sure why some people get arcing with flat tops and others don't, maybe it depends on the ohm range we vape at (I'm usually around .4 on all my atties), I'm not sure.

And congrats to everyone getting their P67s today, I can't wait to see more pics. Delivery date shows mine will be here tomorrow, so I have that to look forward to :)

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
I've used Deoxit gold on my battery contacts and still got arcing. Not just a little bit, either. With button tops AWs I've never had an issue, as long as I applied Dexoit and cleaned the contacts from to time. I'm not sure why some people get arcing with flat tops and others don't, maybe it depends on the ohm range we vape at (I'm usually around .4 on all my atties), I'm not sure.

And congrats to everyone getting their P67s today, I can't wait to see more pics. Delivery date shows mine will be here tomorrow, so I have that to look forward to :)

I've seen mine arch even using a magnet on the flat top! I use 1ohm builds. Maybe .9 at times.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Hey! You got mine!
lol. Dang, that looks good - can't wait til my hammertone shows up.
:D
Guaranteed it'll be tucked in the down-the-block mailbox - with USPS here, "signature" is just a suggestion.

Except for the time a letter carrier rang my bell and wanted me to sign for something she supposedly had delivered a couple days earlier. "But I don't remember getting a package". "That's OK - I'm pretty sure you did - can you please just sign for it?".
o_O

It's here. Decided to go with the Stumpy. Love it so far!

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Hey! You got mine!
lol. Dang, that looks good - can't wait til my hammertone shows up.
:D
Guaranteed it'll be tucked in the down-the-block mailbox - with USPS here, "signature" is just a suggestion.

Except for the time a letter carrier rang my bell and wanted me to sign for something she supposedly had delivered a couple days earlier. "But I don't remember getting a package". "That's OK - I'm pretty sure you did - can you please just sign for it?".
o_O

It's worth the wait! You're gonna love it. The internal switch is way cool. I'm also liking the button throw. I had a Stumpy sitting in my rack, all coiled up. I just had to rewick it. Deoxed the contacts in the P67, snipped the tube, filled her up, and was vaping in 5 minutes.

TwistedThrottle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Washington
I had a chance to run home at lunch and snatch my P67. It is amazing. I was expecting great, but wow! It's making this Halo'd Igo shine. 22mm atties don't allow the door to slide up, but no wood door to worry about getting chipped by the atty. fantastic job Rob, I love it! Now I'm waiting on the TRA circles door I ordered on Monday.
d3cec163549c5a475c39f2af0f55a973.jpg

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Totally the best button of any flipping thing I've ever used!! So soft and short throw.. just too easy to work it!

Was surprised it's a little wider them the reo grand.. makes sense since the sides are rounded.. and even smaller thend the 2015 woodvil!

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I love it, love it, love it! Really like the button, just right. Really comfortable to hold. Thanks Rob, excellent stuff, man. :)
That's an Igo-W on top, non bf, I will have to order one if that's what I decide I want. It's either that or an RM2. I have an RM2 non lp I can use until I make up my mind and order which ever.

Noname.jpg
Noname1.jpg

gbacon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Henderson, NV
I have owned many mods over the last couple years, all sorts, including several Reo's. Of all of those mods nothing has felt so perfect in my hand. If I tried to name off everything I thought was perfect about the P67 I would just end up describing the whole thing. Rob you have out done yourself. Thank you!
TZ65qWd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread