Status
Not open for further replies.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Hey gang, I'm currently trying to see my way into my second P67, a Green w/ black door. I'll also be needing an atty in black. Currently I use RM2's, a Cyclone, and an IGO-W. My builds are single coil, and 1.4-1.5 ohm. Would I be happy with the reomizer 6.0 V2? I don't want an airy draw, and the stock air hole size on an RM2 is just fine for me.
    Looks like a Stillare V3
    Stillare RDA V3 by Cartel Mods
    Says it has single coil afc option.
    Looks to be designed for 3 coil.
    Given the size of the chamber, you may have build a pretty low single coil, to get the same vape as a RM2.
    I don't have one tho, just my thoughts........

Reactions: Debadoo

jwat82

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 6, 2013
    The Land of Lincoln
    Got my P67 today! Loving it!
    4dc07e7cc903bf65e1a93a44c3fb6383.jpg

I'm sure it's been covered, but what is this piece and how do I keep it from rattling (if I can)
    ba1d837c2c5a130ba752dfe246d5e97f.jpg

Thanks Reo friends!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2013
    Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
    Tonight I replaced the firing pin in my Black Anodized Grand with one of the Heavy duty firing pins. The old one was a little flattened from button mashing. These HD pins take a lot more force to fire the mod, but I got a feeling that they will really last a long time. I'm really liking the feel of this heavy duty firing pin.
    heavy duty Grand positive contact
    I am definitely getting a couple more of these. They are not for the weak of thumb though :lol:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2013
    Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
    Some juices with citrus, cinnamon, wintergreen, etc. are known to crack the polycarbonate tanks of clearomizers.

What are our squonk bottles made from?

Can anyone report juice damage?
    They are made of LDPE :Low-density polyethylene - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    They are pretty much impervious to anything that is in our e-liquids. The plastic that is known to crack from some flavors is polycarbonate. Polycarbonate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Polycarbonate is not even on a squonkers radar, it is used in tanks.

K31Scout

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 6, 2014
    Northern MI USA
    Got my P67 today! Loving it!
    4dc07e7cc903bf65e1a93a44c3fb6383.jpg

I'm sure it's been covered, but what is this piece and how do I keep it from rattling (if I can)
    ba1d837c2c5a130ba752dfe246d5e97f.jpg

Thanks Reo friends!

Nice one! Mine does not rattle and if it did I'd probably take it apart to diagnose it. Mine is fairly loose for easy sliding but makes no noise that I can hear anyway. Better call Rob.

jwat82

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 6, 2013
    The Land of Lincoln
    Nice one! Mine does not rattle and if it did I'd probably take it apart to diagnose it. Mine is fairly loose for easy sliding but makes no noise that I can hear anyway. Better call Rob.

Thanks. I was gonna break it down later today anyway because I only have the deoxit gold pen right now and I wanna lube up the contacts. Hopefully I can figure it out.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    Reactions: ENAUD

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2013
    Indy, IN
    Well my new P67 has arrived!!!! I have a few questions....I read that the P67 for some was hitting even harder than the normal Grand which, helllooooo...I was super excited!

Unfortunately, mine seems to be hitting less hard than the Grand. :?: Using my Chalice III, it's connecting/firing, but, do I need to adjust the 510? Like maybe it's not getting proper contact? Also, I see the tiny screw from up the bottom/spring plate. The screw itself is sticking up next to the spring, making the spring slightly crooked. Is that normal on these?

earthrocker*72

Unresolved Status
    ECF Veteran
    May 20, 2015
    Maine
    Thanks. I was gonna break it down later today anyway because I only have the deoxit gold pen right now and I wanna lube up the contacts. Hopefully I can figure it out.

When you have it apart,try putting a SLIGHT up bend on the corners of the right side of the brass striker plate.. When you re-assemble and tighten the nut back on,this will put a little more pressure against the plastic on off tab.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread