***REO UPDATES & SALES INFORMATION***Most recent info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Mini mods and grands will be on the site tonight 7 pm There wont be any mini black bodies long story. Looks like Wednesday if you wanting for a black black mini

The grands being sold are not as smooth as the last run of grands. I had problems with the anodizers. If anyone is unhappy with it please let me know. I will accept returns, for a full refund, no questions asked...as long as they haven't been used.

Last edited by a moderator:

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
I will list more mini mods Friday the 17th 7 pm eastern

Mini woodvils wont be ready this week sorry folks I am running behind. Wayne is out for a week and I had a little accident last week in the shop so I am a little slow.I will post some picks Friday so you can see were I am at .

I should have grands ready for next week. I will update you when I no more

I will list grand and mini doors tonight 7 pm

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Individual Doors:
I apologize, I should have posted this before, but it slipped my mind. The extra doors that you can buy on the website come with the magnets, but they're not installed. This was done for the convenience of those of you who own the first thousand or so mods where the magnets weren't intalled the same way every time.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
:banana: Congratulations to those of you who got in on the first run of the Mini Woodvils! :banana:

Tonight's orders will be processed & packaged tomorrow, then shipped on Thursday. So watch your email and/or your paypal accounts for your confirmations and shipping notices. If you can't find them, be sure to check your spam filter or junk mail.

Grands will be restocked on Thursday.

No date has been determined for the next posting of Mini Woodvils, but we will keep you posted.

Feel free to PM Rob or myself if you have any questions or concerns.
I hope this finds you all well and vaping happily. :)

Last edited:

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
I will have Grands on the site Wednesday 7 pm eastern time
I am close to the finish sanding the lot of woodvils and mini woodvils

Just to set things straight all the mods on my site Have been rebuilt center pins pulled and set to a proper height.There will be no issues with the center pins on any of the new mods. If you run the new hybrid atomizers designed for the vmod on your Reo you do so at your own risk. You will be charged for the repair if you put one of these atomizers on your mod and cause damage .

Last edited:

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
I will have more Reo minis on the site 8/16 I hope to have some grands but that is a maybe
I have been working on a lot of wood mods woodvils and mini woodvils. I have 57 of them 25 are special orders the remainder will go on the site . I will try to post some picks tomorrow evening of the mods first coat

As soon as this lot is finished I will begin building a large lot of woodvil 18490s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread