Status
Not open for further replies.

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
I have now received my second REO so now I have one to lend out to others for them to try so I can slowly convert every vaper in my neck of the woods to a REOnaut! To do so I sat down and started using my new REO while giving my old REO a good cleaning. Just a q-tip and some alcohol, a dab of nolox and it was as good as new...

As I was cleaning though I started to wonder if there were any other ideas floating around Rob's head about future reo models. I have two grands and I'm sure the mini and woodville are just as good but they all share the same basic design. Box, bottom fed, magnetic enclosure, etc...

I'm an ex-pipe smoker and just started to wonder if you took the ingenuity of the REO and found some way to put it in a pipe form factor it would be pretty awesome. :2cool:

Then again, the REO doesn't have an real competition out there in terms of build quality, performance and price point and it seems like you've got enough on your plate as it is...

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
With the REO's being such a new mod, almost a year now, there are bound to be some more changes in products. I know from his post Rob is always thinking about how to advance. You can be sure though that whatever he decides to do it too will be a great mod! Three models now available now and one in the advanced stages of production. That is quite remarkable in my book. And from the first wood Reo to the Mini, not a slip in quality!!!!

EvilGnome6

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2011
Chandler, AZ
musicgourmets.com
Rob has hinted at revised metal mods and a VV model.

My vote would be to bring out a VV after the Mini-Woodvil. Even though the Grand and Woodvil offer voltage options with different battery combos, I would much rather have a regulated VV mod where you can dial in your vape on the fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread