The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Repair and customs question

Discussion in 'ProVape' started by j3suss, Aug 23, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. j3suss

j3suss Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2012
    N/A
    If one day my ProVari fails and I have to send for repair, it is logical that I should not pay customs because it is a repair, how it should be done so that I did not pay customs?

I would like to talk ProVape staff and a customer that has happened.

Thank you! :)

2. Chowderhead1972

Chowderhead1972 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Good question... I just went through this with Cloud9 and apparently did it the wrong way and ended up costing them 26£ which they ate. Feel kinda guilty, would like to know the correct procedure.

3. jennifer360

jennifer360 Moved On

Feb 1, 2013
    Gold Bar
    That is a GREAT question! We actually send out our international repairs marked as "gift" and return/repaired product with a zero dollar value. As long as customs does what they should with these, there should be no reason to pay any taxes on a repair :)

4. Chowderhead1972

Chowderhead1972 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Makes sense... But what about insurance? Can you still file a postal insurance claim with the zero dollar value stated? The prices for Provaris grows exponentially in Europe and Asia. Personally I wouldn't send anything worth more than $100 overseas without a contingency plan.

5. jennifer360

jennifer360 Moved On

Feb 1, 2013
    Gold Bar
    If ever there is an issue, which we have not yet come across (fingers crossed), with delivery of items, we will always resolve that for our customers if USPS is unable to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.