REQUEST for tobasco sause ejuice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
I'm a hot sauce fiend. People give me bottles of the stuff with skulls and X's and obscene names. I make chili with Naga Bhut Jolokia pepper sauce with 1M+ scoville units. (This started long before I smoked and dulled the tastebuds, too!) And yet, I can't imagine myself subjecting my lungs to that stuff! I inhale the capsaicin enough while I'm eating... :p

(If you like Tabasco, you have to watch the first scene in the movie War, Inc. Awesome. It's on YouTube somewhere.)

Ringo®

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Norcross, Ga
I'm a hot sauce fiend. People give me bottles of the stuff with skulls and X's and obscene names. I make chili with Naga Bhut Jolokia pepper sauce with 1M+ scoville units. (This started long before I smoked and dulled the tastebuds, too!) And yet, I can't imagine myself subjecting my lungs to that stuff! I inhale the capsaicin enough while I'm eating... :p

(If you like Tabasco, you have to watch the first scene in the movie War, Inc. Awesome. It's on YouTube somewhere.)
I triple dog dare you :D Blair's 6am Reserve Extract

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
man you guys are too much. i mean vaping tobasco sauce lol. well may the heavens let rain fall from the sky and onto your lips cause its gonna burn lol.
man just thinking about it makes me sick lol this just proves we are all so different. But even though our taste buds differ a lot you guys are still the best forum i have ever joined. Peace to my brothers and sisters.
airborne all the way. May god have mercy on your lips and lungs

SpottedPony

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Rattlesnake territory
Well...yeah....I can so see where there would be a real high demand for tobasco sauce e-juice. :rolleyes:

I wanted to see "DOOMSDAY nhale juice". I mean, every time I turn on the TV there is some "dooms day" movie or prediction. There could be dooms day tornado, doomsday volcano, doomsday drought, dooms day tsunami, 2012, etc.,. Kinda like you have peppermint for xmas..ya have doomsday for the "current trend".

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Well...yeah....I can so see where there would be a real high demand for tobasco sauce e-juice. :rolleyes:

I wanted to see "DOOMSDAY nhale juice". I mean, every time I turn on the TV there is some "dooms day" movie or prediction. There could be dooms day tornado, doomsday volcano, doomsday drought, dooms day tsunami, 2012, etc.,. Kinda like you have peppermint for xmas..ya have doomsday for the "current trend".

LMAO....I'll have to think about that!!!!
WARNING DO NOT CLICK on ABOVE LINKS...
I did and watched the whole movie(11 Parts) on youtube

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
Ringo®;904377 said:
They're sold out...but oh, I wish I'd seen that site before Christmas for my wishlist! :D
(I've been tempted to just use my mace in moments of hot sauce deprivation.;) "mmm...incapacitating...")

I think Doomsday juice would be an awesome limited-edition flavor....it could be in a black bottle with an evil-looking label...

Ringo®

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Norcross, Ga
They're sold out...but oh, I wish I'd seen that site before Christmas for my wishlist! :D
(I've been tempted to just use my mace in moments of hot sauce deprivation.;) "mmm...incapacitating...")

I think Doomsday juice would be an awesome limited-edition flavor....it could be in a black bottle with an evil-looking label...

I've seen an additive that was rated at 8million SU. A guy was using it at a chili cook off. He added 2 drops to a pot of chili......it was like trying to eat a errupting volcano :evil:

SpottedPony

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Rattlesnake territory
LMAO....I'll have to think about that!!!!
WARNING DO NOT CLICK on ABOVE LINKS...
I did and watched the whole movie(11 Parts) on youtube

Haha...well is seems to me it might be a difficult task matching a flavor to a given "doomsday" name...but it could be fun! Vulcano would be easy...kinda peppery..but what about tsunami? What would that match up with? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread