Requesting stock update on 902 parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

grndzero

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Tucson, AZ
I've been watching this thread all week and watching the webite all day too. I've been fighting the urge to just give up on the 902 and just order a sidesho for the last week.

. I've been a 'roll your own' smoker for 5 years now and have gotten my monthly cost down to about $45/mo. With what I've already spent on ecigs and the possibility of not getting my money back from the other deal, my break even point is going to be about 4 months. I'm looking for a 1 and done and hoping the 902 is it.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Funny, I basically did the same thing, because I don't need a kit, but decided I had enough attys for now. I did stick an extra Sidesho atty in my order though. But yes I get the same thing as you do. Shoot him an email maybe if he doesn't answer here and if much more time goes by. My guess though is that he's still updating the site, because I know it gives him problems sometimes with stuff like this.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
I actually preferred the manual batteries for the Sidesho big time, but i for the 902 I love the autos for some reason. They're really strong. I ordered another auto today actually. Now onto your problem. No I don't have that problem, but I did have a problem with mine for a few days where it would cut in and out. It started to tick me off because I liked it so much, but then it just went back to how it was. Now I don't know if this is why, but it was exactly during the use of a certain juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread