Requesting stock update on 902 parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

grndzero

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Tucson, AZ
Why break them when I know where to find people who will give me a dollar for 2 and not take no for an answer. lol I have a pack and a half to sell. That's like a whole bottle of vaping fluid.

I heard somewhere, maybe in a youtube video, someone said if you're trying to quit cigs totally for e-cigs that you should use the e-cig for 2-3 weeks then smoke a real cig. I'm not sure what their reasoning was exactly, but I'm guessing it's a negative reinforcement. In that time the tar breaks down in your mouth and you start tasting things better and when you smoke a real cig it will taste gross and reinforce your decision to quit.

grndzero

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Tucson, AZ
I got 4 flavors with my order. 5 if I include the menthol carts it came with. Chocolate, Vanilla, Double Mint, and Strawberry just to mix and play with the flavors. The menthol is killer strong.

I let a guy that is an avid Camel Crush fan take a drag of the menthol cart and I wish I could have gotten a picture of him, eyes bugging out and throat swelling as he took a drag and tried not to cough. His exact words were "That is strong. Like biting through the center of a peppermint. I want one." haha I may have gotten Tony another customer not having mine for 24 hours.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Nicely said Garnoch, the only thing I would question is juice usage, I go through about 2mls a day. Gotta love vaping, all the time. Get atleast 30mls to start, see where that takes you, you may vape more or less than I do. Plus Juice is cheap compared to cigs. So try differnt flavors

Thanks. I do vape less than you it seems, but I think you're commenting on my post about a minimum purchase. I guess my point to that (which I didn't actually say) was order more within your first week after you know if you like, what you like and what you don't like. So far from trial and error, I still have all my original pre-filled carts and lots of juice I'll probably never touch. :)

scheherezade

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
VA Beach
yeah, March

Yeah, something really cool, I will let you know when it is ready.

Now that I can get true red led's, all the ambers will be replaced by with the RED. I have 3 new color atomizers for the Sidesho in a few weeks.
1. Black- red logo
2. black- green logo
3. red- black logo

The Sidesho manuals should be in the next shipment I get tomorrow, if not I will have them soon in various colors.

I have not been on here all that much recently because I have been working with a new designer who is redoing my website, and motion graphics.
Ok, I just went and got a whole bunch of sidesho stuff. LOVE THEM. Now 10 minutes after I order and I'm waiting for the 902 colors so I can try one of them too. And then he says he's getting more sidesho stuff too! I am in so much trouble, lol.

scheherezade

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
VA Beach
Ok, somebody stop me!!! I'm really trying to be good and wait until the new colors of the 902 come in. I have a sidesho problem to put it mildly (like I need a 12 step program or something). I think I just about cleared out Tony's inventory with my last order. I love them, they got me off a thirty year analog habit, so now I'm thinking I might need to pick up a 902 because that's going to be great as well. I keep trying to control myself, but another part of me keeps whispering I'm probably going to want more than one of those too, so might as well start now. Ugggh, I need a voice of reason here.8-o

Cody Badger

Mar 4, 2010
Plover, WI
I got my email shipping notice for my 902 about 4 hours ago (Waiting truely is the hardest part). I was going to order the Sideshow but Tony informed me that there were going to be some new things to look out for in the near future for the Sidesho so I changed my order over to the 902.

Initially I wasn't thinking of getting a PV from Modern Vapor but Tony was wonderful with my 1st MV order for some juice and cart plugs for L88B models that I figured I'd give his PV's a shot too. It's amazing what great customer service will do for a company!

scheherezade

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
VA Beach
I got my email shipping notice for my 902 about 4 hours ago (Waiting truely is the hardest part). I was going to order the Sideshow but Tony informed me that there were going to be some new things to look out for in the near future for the Sidesho so I changed my order over to the 902.

Initially I wasn't thinking of getting a PV from Modern Vapor but Tony was wonderful with my 1st MV order for some juice and cart plugs for L88B models that I figured I'd give his PV's a shot too. It's amazing what great customer service will do for a company!
Tony really is amazing with the customer service. I called a couple of times about things. He's been amazingly helpful (answered the phone himself) and I never felt rushed talking to him. He's thrown in some freebies for me, once when I had a problem and again on a big order I placed. I really do have total confidence ordering from him and know I'll be happy. You really can't go wrong with him. I'm thinking about ordering for my mom, she's been trying to quit without much success. I know that if I get her a sidesho, she'll have great support and a great PV thats easy to use, easy to use being a big key for her I think. I'm planning on writing a review this weekend. It's the least I can do (would have done it even without any suprises in my order), and I really think that more people should know about Modern Vapor. It's a really terrific company.

Grandma Marcia

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2009
Faribault Minnesota
Tony is the best as well as his products. But now I want a 902!!! I think I may wait and see what is new for the sidesho first, because I have 2 complete kits plus 3 or 4 extra batteries and atty's. I was asked the other day if I would conduct a mini seminar as when people see me vaping they want to know about it and want to be able to try it before they buy. So I just may do that in they next few weeks. I have already converted my daughter and grandson plus a couple of friends. Anything to help Tony!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread