Not open for further replies.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
First, thank you so much for my 510! :banana:

I've wanted something a little smaller than my ego for the longest time. My mom has a KR808 and really wanted something similiar in size that I can take when I go shopping or throw in my bag when I go to the gym. Although I like the size of her pv, it's a little lacking compared to my ego.

I was not expecting the way the 510 performs. Except for the shorter battery life, I honestly can't tell the difference between vaping the 510 and my ego. Amazing! Plus I love the size. I find myself picking this up more and more.

I just need to order a pcc!

Another thing I wasn't expecting was how much I'd like the juice! Ever since I started vaping I've used the same juice from one vendor. I smoked Newport and buy a 'nuport' juice. As we all know, no juice tastes like an analog. I only had two cartos left so I filled up a cartridge and Wow! I filled up one of my remaining cartomizers. The 'menthol' reminds me almost of a 'Salem'. It's a really refreshing vape, it makes your mouth feel cool. My sister who doesn't vape and tried my juice and hated it, tried the 'menthol' and she liked it. She just might be a new convert to vaping!

I can't thank you enough for the great 510 and excellent juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread