Review: Innovapor ULTRApure vs. Intellicig Ecopure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevenchan

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2009
Tokyo
Continuing my quest to try all the VG liquids out there, I recently ordered Innovapor's new e-liquid,ULTRApure.

This juice is hyped as being the closest thing to a real tobacco flavor available on the market. As a vaper who is still judging e-liquids by the standard of MARLBORO LIGHTS analogs, I was very eager to try it!

My current No.1 vape is EcoPure Rich. I'm using a 510.

So how did ULTRApure stack up?

Service and Shipping: Order arrived promptly in discreet packaging. All was bubblewrapped. The liquids come in handy 30ml squeezy bottles with nozzles for dripping. However -- and this is a big however -- I had ordered a bottle of the Regular Full Flavor and one of the Regular Medium. When they arrived, both bottles were identical! Both say Regular, and there is no Full / Medium indication on either one. So my comments may apply to Full and / or Medium... no way of telling at the present time :p * I just noticed the flavor is indicated by a sticker on the bottom of the bottle. Why did it take me two days to notice this? Anyway... :p My comments apply more to Full flavor, since that is the one I've used most of.

Flavor: As advertised. Regular tobacco. This is the first liquid I've ever tried that is genuinely not sweet. I thought EcoPure was pretty close to tobacco, but on that score, ULTRApure kicks its behind. That said, I now appreciate the unique "tobacco-ish" flavor of EcoPure Rich even more by contrast. EcoPure Rich will stay in my daily kit and ULTRAPure Regular will join it.

Smoothness: ULTRApure is the smoothest vape I've ever had. None of that throat burn you can get from liquids that taste more "chemical." I expect this is because it's got no nasty additives in.

Throat Hit: Sadly, what ULTRApure gains in smoothness it gives up in TH. I'm vaping the 18mg, but the TH is definitely inferior to Ecopure at 15mg. I suspect it might give better TH at high voltage. Anyone tried it on a big battery mod?

In conclusion: Anyone who's looking for a non-sweet liquid should try ULTRApure Regular. This is a huge selling point for this juice. Its smoothness and purity make it a good candidate for all-day vaping. And of course... it's 100% VG! So PG-allergic vapers should run not walk to Innovapor. (And while you're there, tell them their 510 atomizers suck :evil: when oh when will someone bring back the old 510 attys with the narrow bands?) All in all, highly recommended.

Comments and questions welcome!

Last edited:

allaboutthevapor

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Good review man!

Yeah I love ULTRApure, it's not the best tobacco flavor to me, I'm really digging Tasty Vapor's Tobacco, but it IS the best juice I have. THroat hit and vapor production are off the charts in comparison to other juices.

I have to disagree about Innovapor's attys though. You must have gotten a dud, because they are my favorite attys. They work like a charm and last forever. I have one I got from them 4 months ago that is just kicking .... I have their new ones and it it even better.

Sevenchan

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2009
Tokyo
Glad you guys liked the review! Gitfiddle, maybe I did get a dud 510 atty from Innovapor. It's like sucking air. It makes a noise like a hoover when I draw hard on it, and I have to practically collapse a lung to get the vapor going. But it looks to me like the new Joye attys that every supplier has, with a broad silver-colored band... and I have never had a good experience with these. I'm still clinging to my stock of original 510 attys without the broad metal band. I wish I could get some more!

Rhino, I haven't tried the TW attys but like I said, I think these are just the "new Joyes" that are everywhere now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread