Review of ePuffer EAZE Magnum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deficit

Moved On
Mar 2, 2009
Vienna, Ohio
I wish I had seen your review before I placed my order with them, unfortunately I ordered on the 16th of February and I also sat for 8 days before mine was shipped, arriving around the 1st of March.

I bought 2 of the 150$ starter kits, one for me, one for my wife, 1 extra battery, and a box of 5 Coffee Cartriges to go with them... about 330$ after the discount code.

In the ~10 days I've had it so far I have been struggling to keep using it, and my wife has given up almost altogether. The suction needed to draw on these has actually caused one of my teeth to start hurting, and caused the gums around it to get swollen... The Cartriges either don't have a taste or the taste is bad... I got Menthol and my wife got tobacco. When I got the box, we did not receive the USB chargers that are supposed to go with it, and instead of 10 cartriges a piece that were supposed to receive because of the Deluxe package, we only received 5 carts each, and there was a slip of paper stating the USB chargers would arrive on a different date.

I have tried several times to communicate with them on the issues I had with the week long delay to ship and such and the only time they contacted me was to tell me 8 days after I ordered these that they were on Backorder.

I have been trying to access their site this evening to try and get my money back, I have been very dissatisfied with these, and my wife is ...... at me because she feels they were a waste of money.

I think Im going to hold off and get a DSE901 and some CaSH juice when Puresmoker comes back on the 20th for us... at least if we have problems there we won't wonder if we'll ever hear from the company again..

I DEFINITELY feel your pain there, though you spent about twice as much as I did. I put my RMA request through their system on Friday and not surprisingly I did not hear back all weekend or today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread