Status
Not open for further replies.

wfarrar33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Arkansas
Thanks for the pic, I might have to get one just to try it out.

honestly i put it on just to try out and havent taken it off yet. I like the res and a good atty a little better because i switch the flavor in it every other day or so but this thing functions near flawlessly.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
honestly i put it on just to try out and havent taken it off yet. I like the res and a good atty a little better because i switch the flavor in it every other day or so but this thing functions near flawlessly.

Well you sold me on it. I will be getting one for sure now. I want to design a new mod that uses a switch like our alpha but instead of a RES it has a tank like that inside of the device. Not sure how it would work or be built, but I'm gonna try and figure it out.

wfarrar33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Arkansas
Well you sold me on it. I will be getting one for sure now. I want to design a new mod that uses a switch like our alpha but instead of a RES it has a tank like that inside of the device. Not sure how it would work or be built, but I'm gonna try and figure it out.

And I'm gonna buy it as soon as you guys put it on sale

jp1000

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2011
Arizona

That's the holy grail tmeisT....build it and they will come!

wfarrar33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Arkansas

What if you used the same battery casing for the units we all have now and make a different screw on tank so we could fit it on our existing alpha's. Something like the RES tank without the ceramic. Just an aluminum hollowed out RES. You could screw on the slotted carto then screw the tank on over it, fill with juice then screw on the cap. The cap can be just like the top piece that holds the ceramic. All you have to have is a tube around the carto. A way to cut off juice flow would be preferred but i never really need it on this but if you flood the carto its nice to be able to cover the slits in the carto and vape it without drawing any more juice in. It could be just a little longer than the RES so that the a standard carto is flush with the top or even recessed a little bit. (this would allow it to hold a little more juice. As long as a drip tip will fit in there it will work fine. Everyone who owns an alpha would buy one and i bet a lot of people would buy an alpha just for it. You would have the RES for atomizers and the tank for cartos. I would love to have one for my Ultra. (You can always sent me the proto for planting the seed )

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
What if you used the same battery casing for the units we all have now and make a different screw on tank so we could fit it on our existing alpha's. Something like the RES tank without the ceramic. Just an aluminum hollowed out RES. You could screw on the slotted carto then screw the tank on over it, fill with juice then screw on the cap. The cap can be just like the top piece that holds the ceramic. All you have to have is a tube around the carto. A way to cut off juice flow would be preferred but i never really need it on this but if you flood the carto its nice to be able to cover the slits in the carto and vape it without drawing any more juice in. It could be just a little longer than the RES so that the a standard carto is flush with the top or even recessed a little bit. (this would allow it to hold a little more juice. As long as a drip tip will fit in there it will work fine. Everyone who owns an alpha would buy one and i bet a lot of people would buy an alpha just for it. You would have the RES for atomizers and the tank for cartos. I would love to have one for my Ultra. (You can always sent me the proto for planting the seed )

You know thats not a bad idea. It would also remove the need for me to figure out how to make the tank inside of the unit without messing up the contact points between the battery and the atomizer. I'll have to get my hands on one of those tanks that you have and play around with it a bit and get the basic idea of how they work and go from there.

Thanks for the idea!

wfarrar33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Arkansas
You know thats not a bad idea. It would also remove the need for me to figure out how to make the tank inside of the unit without messing up the contact points between the battery and the atomizer. I'll have to get my hands on one of those tanks that you have and play around with it a bit and get the basic idea of how they work and go from there.

Thanks for the idea!

there is nothing to the tank, it is literally a tube that holds juice around a carto. You have to cut two slots towards the base of the carto for the juice to wick into the carto. the tank is a tight fit around the carto so no juice leaks out. Ill take mine a part and send you some detailed pics when i finish the juice in the tank, better yet here is the link to the video about filling the tank it should give you a better understanding.

Jackass69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Sweden
It's so cute :laugh: .. but it works like a mean machine :2cool: I'm impressed.
I ordered one for my wife because she thinks my Ultra Max is to big and I have tried to make here go from analogues to vaping since I started. The UltraLite arrived today and she loves her UltraLite already.
I have vaped on it as often I could get my hands on it today and I love it too. It performs just as the UltraMax. It is small and lite in hand but still easy to use. Over the day we used two charges of batteries and we both used it frequently. The RES works well even if it is small. I mostly drip and have the RES as a reservoir. This works very well on the UltraLite.

Now I'm troubled.. should I hope for that she don't want it so I can have it or do I have to order my self one too :confused: :laugh:

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
It's so cute :laugh: .. but it works like a mean machine :2cool: I'm impressed.
I ordered one for my wife because she thinks my Ultra Max is to big and I have tried to make here go from analogues to vaping since I started. The UltraLite arrived today and she loves her UltraLite already.
I have vaped on it as often I could get my hands on it today and I love it too. It performs just as the UltraMax. It is small and lite in hand but still easy to use. Over the day we used two charges of batteries and we both used it frequently. The RES works well even if it is small. I mostly drip and have the RES as a reservoir. This works very well on the UltraLite.

Now I'm troubled.. should I hope for that she don't want it so I can have it or do I have to order my self one too :confused: :laugh:

Yeah you wouldn't think the UltraLite would hit as hard as it does, but you just have to try it for yourself. It is very small. I usually stick with the Ultra, I dont know why but there is just something about it that I love. But if I go out skating, I always take the UltraLite with me. It fits in my pocket so well I dont even notice it. All I do is fill the RES and top off the atty and then take a 3ml bottle with me to keep topping off and I am good to go. Glad to hear that you and your wife are happy with it.

Cheers

watari

Aug 16, 2011
manila, philippines
hi to everyone. i recently found out about this apex alpha ultra models and it got me interested. this will be my next PV. however im not quite sure yet which one. ultra light or ultra. but im eyeing the ultra as of now. i currently own a big mod and im looking for something that i can carry around (in my jeans pocket) when i leave the house. the ultra seems to interest me. id prefer the ultralight bec its smaller but im worried about the smaller RES and battery life. maybe the ultra will fit better

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
hi to everyone. i recently found out about this apex alpha ultra models and it got me interested. this will be my next PV. however im not quite sure yet which one. ultra light or ultra. but im eyeing the ultra as of now. i currently own a big mod and im looking for something that i can carry around (in my jeans pocket) when i leave the house. the ultra seems to interest me. id prefer the ultralight bec its smaller but im worried about the smaller RES and battery life. maybe the ultra will fit better

The size difference between the Ultra and the UltraLite is not that much. Not like the size difference between the Ultra and the UltraMax, the UltraMax is a beast. If you are worried about battery life and RES capacity then I would highly suggest you go with the Ultra. It is still a very small mod compared to most out there. And you get double RES capacity and double battery life over the UltraLite. Try out the Ultra, and if you like it that much get an UltraLite later on down the road haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread