Reviews of the Apex Alpha Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.

sierra22

Moved On
Jun 11, 2011
USA
Yep good ol' Boise. No shop though, strictly internet sales. I don't see a VV coming soon but I am not the one on the front lines of production so I could be mistaken. And if we do come out with one I'll let you know and maybe we can meet up for you to test one out :)

Bummer theres no shop. That would be sweet to have a VV though!

Juan-nitro

Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
Málaga,Spain
I just got the Ultra and the UltraMax. I am very happy. The performance is fantastic. The Ultra does not lose a drop of liquid and the RES is great. Great product. Congratulations to all owners.

5830243208_d252dc4b38_b.jpg

5840341860_39df00803c_b.jpg

Best Regards

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
I just got the Ultra and the UltraMax. I am very happy. The performance is fantastic. The Ultra does not lose a drop of liquid and the RES is great. Great product. Congratulations to all owners.

5830243208_d252dc4b38_b.jpg

5840341860_39df00803c_b.jpg

Best Regards

Good to hear you got it safely over the sea and are loving it. Sweet pictures by the way too.

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
The general rule of charging is that whatever the mah you want to charge it on half. So you technically want to charge your 17670 batteries on 650 seeings how they are 1600 mah. But if you want to charge them on 300 you can it will just take longer, but give it a fuller charge. When you charge batteries on half mah its called a slow charge. It takes longer but will overall give longer battery life and charge more times before completely dying.

Jackass69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Sweden
The general rule of charging is that whatever the mah you want to charge it on half. So you technically want to charge your 17670 batteries on 650 seeings how they are 1600 mah. But if you want to charge them on 300 you can it will just take longer, but give it a fuller charge. When you charge batteries on half mah its called a slow charge. It takes longer but will overall give longer battery life and charge more times before completely dying.

How much more do the volt go up to? I'm measuring my batteries to 4.15V of the charger. Is there any difference in how long they last even if the volt is the same of the charger or is it just that the volt gets higher?

Slo Ryd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
City of Trees
www.innovapor.com
How much more do the volt go up to? I'm measuring my batteries to 4.15V of the charger. Is there any difference in how long they last even if the volt is the same of the charger or is it just that the volt gets higher?

It just depends on the battery how high the volts will go. No 3.7v battery will go above 4.2v though no matter what charger you use. The higher the voltage coming off the charger should have little to no effect on how long the battery lasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread