rewrapped battery issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rucni

ECF Veteran
last weekend i rewrapped 4 of my batteries, 2 married sets, i did one set at a time to male sure they didnt get mixed up. both sets are almost a year old and have been used daily at 55watts on a dovpo guardian 1.5 with either at herakles plus .2ohm coil, or herakles rta-2. after rewrapping one of my sets works for about 30 hits them i get a weak battery warning on my mod. i have tried 2 other guardians and my an old 100watt mod i have with the same results. has anyone else had an issue witg rewraps? batteries are aspire 2500mah icr. they worked great until i rewrapped them.

rucni

ECF Veteran
both contact points are clear. it just seems odd that an issue occurred after i rewrapped. i have 2 sets of efest 35amp that are 2yrs old and still working but only give me 3hrs of use. i am hoping to be able to buy some new batteries next weekend. just need to make up my mind between hg2 or xjmo. one coworker swears by hg2 the other xjmo. my local shop doesnt sell the aspire batteries anymore and the prices are to high for me to buy 4 at once so i am going to try imrbatteries and hope everything is good.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
both contact points are clear. it just seems odd that an issue occurred after i rewrapped. i have 2 sets of efest 35amp that are 2yrs old and still working but only give me 3hrs of use. i am hoping to be able to buy some new batteries next weekend. just need to make up my mind between hg2 or xjmo. one coworker swears by hg2 the other xjmo. my local shop doesnt sell the aspire batteries anymore and the prices are to high for me to buy 4 at once so i am going to try imrbatteries and hope everything is good.

Don't buy the xjmo. Rewraps, most likely factory seconds with ridiculously exaggerated ratings. This is the case with all rewraps. Efest (there are no 35 amp cells, your efest are probably max 10), awt, mxjo etc. Buy only authentic Samsung, Sony, and LG cells from trusted vendors. And have a look at Mooch's battery charts to find the true, tested ratings of each cell.

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: Darth Omerta

rucni

ECF Veteran
as always gained a wealth of knowledge from this forum. havent posted in a long time since i started working for a b&m near me. so now i just need to pick between 25r or lg hg2. probably go with the one with higher mah. think its like 51 bucks usd for 12 25r's and 66 bucks usd for al12 hg2's. dont really need 12 batteries but it would be nice to have extras close at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread