Ripping through this juice at lightning speed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
The mark of a true favorite! When you just can't put it down and keep coming back to it over and over again. When you curse yourself for not ordering a larger bottle. When it continues to put a smile on your face with every vape...that's how you know. You just found yourself a a happy little escape,

For me, this current intrigue is Highbrow Vapor's Blackberry Limoncello. I have it loaded in my kanger t2, and i'm getting amazing flavor and vapor.. I am going to burn through my measley 10ml bottle before the weekend is over for sure. It is cometely divine.! Any of you experiencing a love affair like this right now? Even if(especially if) its not your main vape...?

MamaBird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Pennsylvania, USA
Thats awesome! And yes, I am currently doing that with my Johnson Creek Tennessee Cured lol. Hopefully my other juices will come in soon and i'll find another one that I just can't put down.

Well thats great for you too then! Always fun finding a new favorite! Not the easiest to get on that lis for most of us. What do you have on the way to you?

rdean2954

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2012
United States
I think I'm gonna be the same way. I bought 10ml of vanilla bean coffee with my KGO. I thought for sure I wouldn't like the sweetness of it but that seemed the least-sweet flavor that was offered.

Now I can't put it down and have 10ml bottles of Banana Taffy, Fried Ice Cream, and Blueberry Cheesecake on the way. The flavor is so good that I can't put it down.

Justjames

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2012
California
I thing I just found that juice recently. That was Ranging Bi**h from RawR. This was my very first coffee flavor. I was not sure if I'm gonna like it so I ordered 10ml bottle just to sample. It's turn out I finished the whole bottle in 2 weeks. I ordered bigger bottle now along with other coffee from other vendor as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread