Riva 1100mAH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kona

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Kona, Hawai'i
www.gpmkona.com
Any possibility of you offering the new 1100mAH Riva batteries (510) and/or kits in the near future?

BTW, thanks for your great prices and selection. I am a new LF customer (though I celebrate 2 yrs vaping in two weeks!), and am very glad to become a regular customer of yours, should delivery go just as well...

Aloha from the islands,
Kona :cool:

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
I apologize for going off topic.

KONA - are you doing ok? Did the tsunami impact you? I am watching Fox & CNN news and they are not talking much about Hawaii. Hope you & yours are ok and thinking of you.

Now back to your regular programing.....

I think this new battery sounds like one awesome monster and something I could easily fall in love with. I have the eGo 900mah batteries and I really like them.

Paula

Kona

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Kona, Hawai'i
www.gpmkona.com
Thanks so much for checking, PKJ. Personally, I am fine here, as we live at an upper elevation. Some damage downtown in Kailua-Kona, as you can see if you go to this link: Picture of ali'i drive destruction | Photos | HNN.

Poor Japan... Devastating...

Back on topic
Yes, get those new batteries and kits online and I am sure they will be going like crazy!... Love that Riva!

Aloha,
Kona

Natalia

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2010
California
Posting to help further the cause... 1100 Rivas? Sounds intriguing!!!

What colors do you have? I presume they color-match with the existing others/cones... and also curious about the 3.7v question above too!

ooh... now I got another reason to buy ANOTHER new toy? Wow, what hubby doesn't know/realize... LoL

What Princessa said, including the hubby part...LOL

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
We only have black. And a limited quantity at this time.

They are much fatter than the normal Riva 750. They require a whole different cone. I do not believe them to be compatible with EGO XL/ EGO T style atties/cartos.

They got a little weight to them, but are pretty nifty. More like a Cuban than a cigarillo.

a6cd89bb-e24b-9720.jpg

Note: that's a 901 cone on the left. 510 cone is longer.

You can even find the UNC mentioned in some of the Riva starter kit manuals.

Kona

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Kona, Hawai'i
www.gpmkona.com
Hmmm, this gets curiouser and curiouser...

Before I found you fine folks at LF, I ordered a Riva 1100mAH kit from someone else, and they state that the 1100 battery is the same width (.5") as the standard Riva battery but about 3/4" longer. Could there be two versions??? Yours is definitely fatter... It won't take the standard cone, but does it use the same charger?

I won't really know any more until I receive the other order, but I do know that I trust the top quality of your merchandise, which is why I have ordered a couple 750 SE batts from you, as I know that they will be true 3.7 devices.

I'll let you know when I receive the other 1100's and see what gives. BTW, I still don't see yours on your site. Is it in such limited quantity that it should be specially requested?

Vape on, with Aloha,
Kona

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
We only have black. And a limited quantity at this time.

They are much fatter than the normal Riva 750. They require a whole different cone. I do not believe them to be compatible with EGO XL/ EGO T style atties/cartos.

They got a little weight to them, but are pretty nifty. More like a Cuban than a cigarillo.

a6cd89bb-e24b-9720.jpg

Note: that's a 901 cone on the left. 510 cone is longer.

You can even find the UNC mentioned in some of the Riva starter kit manuals.

I believe that is a 1300 you are holding. A Riva 1100 is the same diameter as the 750.

Last edited:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread