Rob Juice From Mt Baker Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGunmin

Oct 20, 2014
NYc
I am addicted to the smooth flavor of Rob (e-juice) from MBV. I puff a 20/80 PG/VG with 4 Shots of flavor and 6Nic.

I was wondering if there are any other flavors close to this on their website? What I'm looking for is something extremely smooth on the draw like Rob or Afternoon Delight. Both flavors are amazing. I've tried Grape from MBV and its a ball with spikes going down my throat - same PG/VG. I get all my juices the same (just to make it clear and easy for all those offering suggestions). The Grape is kind of nice but I can't take more than 3-5 puffs before it feels like my throat is gonna bleed if I continue.

What I'm looking for is a list from MBV of any other juices and flavors that are as smooth and easy as Rob or Afternoon Delight.

I've also tried Watermelon and that's a bit of a punch to the face and a kick to the throat at the same time. Vape-able up to about 8-10 puffs but then I just get dizzy.

I don't like menthol so please don't suggest any. I have Thug Juice and although I will be finishing the bottle (eventually)I wont reorder. I have also tried Blue Moo and although the flavor is to die for, I feel like I'm puffing cotton - it gets so dry. I now have some good xp with rewicking and I'm using cotton to wick but I know it's not the cotton; I know cotton is a tad bit dry and taste like cotton until you break it in and that wasn't the case. I was getting fistfulls of good smooth flavor from Rob and AfterND in the same tank.

I've tried Caramel Apple and its a bit harsh and taste like pancake syrup and nothing more - even after 1-2months of steeping. I've tried Peach Rings and it's wonderful, but not an ADV like Rob or AfterND. PR is a bit too perfume-y and gets kind of nasty, so no chain puffs like I can do with Rob and AfterND. I've tried Spurberry and it was good at first but after a month it too much mixed or got spoiled IDK but it started tasting like metal.

Anyway, in case you read all that or didn't I'll repost my question: Can anyone who has tried Rob or AfterNoon Delight from MBV suggest any other flavors that are just as smooth and an ADV as those two? Hopefully nothing too complex as SpurBerry proved that too many flavors might go bad if they are mixed for too long. I like the Fruit and Candy Flavors but I'm open to experimenting with a tobacco and other flavor categories if its enticing enough. It just needs to be very smooth and easy to chain vape. And not easy to get tired of.

TheGunmin

Oct 20, 2014
NYc
Thanks guys. Sorry for the late reply. I've tried HoneyBerries and it was heaven in a bottle. Even at 20/80vg 2 extra shots of flavor was too much! It was still heaven, but a tiny but too strong with the extra shots. Might do 1 or none next time. I think I was having tank/coil problems when I made my spurrberry complaint which might have led to metal taste. I changed tanks and the problem was gone for awhile but I think it came back.. anyway, that flavor was nice but I could definitely live without SpurB. But honeyBaerries oh boy that is a ADV 4Life!

I might start looking into making my own ejuice.. I always thought "Not Me..." but its a gateway cloud :p vaping and coil building is a fun hobby.. much like cooking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread