Roll call...who else is sick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobthesalesclerk

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Pittsburgh
It seems like everyone i know is sick right now.

Symptoms
102 degree fever(i hate cold sweats)
Bad sore throat
Chest congestion
Sinus headache

I have been vaping on some truth serum mixed with peach green tea at 7% menthol and it is really soothing.

Anyone else out there sick?

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
The wife brought home something bad from the hospital she works at. My son (4 months old) kept me up all night last night and took him to ER at around 4:30am cause he was gasping for air. You would hear every breath he took. So we get home and my 2 year old daughter started getting sick. Cant get her to the restroom in time. As soon as I cleaned that up she got the wife good. She was holding her to calm her down, and just then I hear a yell for help. I run in and a huge pile of stomach was in between them. Cleavage will never look the same again.

I feel sick but I was the last one to get it and so far its not so bad. Hope it passes me by. I eat a lot of spicy food and drink vitamin C in the cold seasons so it helps. Whatever is going around is not good. DR said my son had bronchi in the upper left.

bobthesalesclerk

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Pittsburgh
The wife brought home something bad from the hospital she works at. My son (4 months old) kept me up all night last night and took him to ER at around 4:30am cause he was gasping for air. You would hear every breath he took. So we get home and my 2 year old daughter started getting sick. Cant get her to the restroom in time. As soon as I cleaned that up she got the wife good. She was holding her to calm her down, and just then I hear a yell for help. I run in and a huge pile of stomach was in between them. Cleavage will never look the same again.

I feel sick but I was the last one to get it and so far its not so bad. Hope it passes me by. I eat a lot of spicy food and drink vitamin C in the cold seasons so it helps. Whatever is going around is not good. DR said my son had bronchi in the upper left.

Give it some time. No matter what happens you will get past it and forget it and the cleaveage will look awesome once again. Might take some time but i promise it will happen lol.

Anyway my fever broke but i think it is just because of the massive ammount of tylenol and dayquil in my system. It was up to 102 this morning :(

I used to play hockey and my head has never hurt this bad.

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
Give it some time. No matter what happens you will get past it and forget it and the cleaveage will look awesome once again. Might take some time but i promise it will happen lol.

Anyway my fever broke but i think it is just because of the massive ammount of tylenol and dayquil in my system. It was up to 102 this morning :(

I used to play hockey and my head has never hurt this bad.

Ya. Thats what I kept trying to tell my lil girl. She got sick for the third time today, after I posted. It will be gone in a couple days. I hope.

bobthesalesclerk

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Pittsburgh
Ya. Thats what I kept trying to tell my lil girl. She got sick for the third time today, after I posted. It will be gone in a couple days. I hope.

I have strep. Pretty much all the sick is gone but my throat is killing me. Currently taking antibiotics.

Also i am usually in Pittsburgh on weekends for band practice and had a saber touch and gooseneck i bought off the forums sent to my guitarists house. Now because of this sick i won't be able to get it until next week :(

Dad2daBone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Just last week got over 2 weeks of strep, my 4 year old had it, my 15 month old had just a cold. We all got better. Then my 4 year old started to cough again and then got a fever, lasted the past couple days. Been spending a fortune on meds. He got some x rays, find out if it's phenomia today. He brought the first plague home from kindergarten as well. I'm gonna start sending him to school in a huge hamster ball.

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
Just last week got over 2 weeks of strep, my 4 year old had it, my 15 month old had just a cold. We all got better. Then my 4 year old started to cough again and then got a fever, lasted the past couple days. Been spending a fortune on meds. He got some x rays, find out if it's phenomia today. He brought the first plague home from kindergarten as well. I'm gonna start sending him to school in a huge hamster ball.
LOL my wife says that when she comes home from working at the hospital that she will go straight to the shower from now on. Not sure if that would have helped but in case it does im not saying anything. Yesterday my daughter had to go to the ER and has the same problems my son does of course. They have to use an inhaler. What sucks is that now every time they get sick the phenomia will play its part over and over since they are so young. With that comes lots of other complications. Things like ear infections etc etc.

Our wonderful pediatrician that it took forever to find has moved. So we went with a new one in the same office. She is horrible. Took the baby one morning with no treatment or knowledge of what was really going on other then "its a virus". That same night ended up in ER and they almost admitted him.

The very next day took my lil girl to the same dr and was told the same thing but she also ended up in the ER that night. So the search for a real DR continues. Its sad that certain people in the world get paid good money no matter how well, or bad they do the job. If that was a normal job she would be fired for lack of performance. She told my wife. "I just want to let you know that her throat is very red and looks painful". No sht lady? They both ended up with strep and phenomia. I guess the dr had no game plan for that one. Im just glad the vomit stage seems to be over. It got pretty bad with two kids throwing chinks all over the house. We worked that laundry facility's none stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread