The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Rootbeer......

Discussion in 'Kick Bass Vapor' started by JENerationX, Aug 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JENerationX

JENerationX Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 25, 2011
    Rochester, NY
    I was rootbeerless from last Saturday until my new order came in today. I had carefully rationed it out when the store was closed, and had 5ml left... which would have got me through the week.... except I was stupid. I was at a vape get together Saturday and people were interested in what I was vaping, and being nice, I just HAD to let them try it. I let the rest of the bottle go home with someone who loved it and vaped it all day.

THANK GOD (and Bob & Missy) that I had more on the way. It's been a rough 5 days without it...... but I did rediscover cool watermelon and now that's getting low. lol

2. Magikhat

Magikhat Super Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    How is the Root Beer? I am thinking about ordering some.
    Is the liquid dark or clear when you get it?
    How is the taste ? Is it very strong or light?

3. Morfeeus

Morfeeus Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2011
    Blue Springs, MO
    KBV Rootbeer is very good. It is a lil weird though. Sometimes it tastes like black licorice to me but most of the time it tastes like those rootbeer hard candies. It's probably just my wonky taste buds!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.