Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
The first time I tried vaping the vape shop sold me a stardust clearo. That thing never did work right for me, so then they sold me some other top filling clearo that never worked right. When I finally lost my mod, I went back to smoking. I came back to vaping Oct 2013.
I tried Mistic menthol cigalike in 2012. Blech! Went back to analogs. My dad passed Oct 27 2014 due to COPD and cancer, and I made a promise to myself... I grabbed an eGo kit from Walmart on Nov 24 and haven't looked back...

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
I know how u feel, I can't believe I bought mine..it is big like a cigar and I saw it in person before I bought it

It's only in the last few months that these little mods have hit the market. I have found that not only are the brick and mortar shops overpriced, they have a very limited selection.

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
I tried Mistic menthol cigalike in 2012. Blech! Went back to analogs. My dad passed Oct 27 2014 due to COPD and cancer, and I made a promise to myself... I grabbed an eGo kit from Walmart on Nov 24 and haven't looked back...

I started developing the dreaded smoker's cough. It motivated me to take a second look at e-cigs.

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa

Good for you Shawn!! My hubby has copd and as he is getting older the disease just gets worse. But I sure did love my cigarettes even in 5 degree weather

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
It's only in the last few months that these little mods have hit the market. I have found that not only are the brick and mortar shops overpriced, they have a very limited selection.
And sometimes limited intellect and people skills.

Some are much better. One by me makes an amazing juice called Hopeium. Sorta berry-like. And they will make your first build with you if you bring in your rda, even if you didn't buy it from them! Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread