Status
Not open for further replies.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Since I started with that ego, I've moved from CE4s to mech mods and an istick. From clearos to RTAs and RDAs and tanks... and building...

That's the same path i've followed.Started out with an ego and ce4,and thought it was the best thing out there,which it was for me at that time,it was good enough to keep me off the cigarettes,but once i started moving up,then i realized how limiting that ce4 was.I'm coming up on my 1 year mark,and have progressed from that ego to a vamo,then to mechs and now the 30 watt devices along with way better tank setup's and a few rda's and loving every minute of it.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Oh baby don't it feel like heaven right now
Don't it feel like somethin' from a dream
Yeah I've never known nothing quite like this
Don't it feel like tonight might never be again
We know better than to try and pretend
Baby no one could have ever told me 'bout this

The waiting is the hardest part
Every day you see one more card
You take it on faith, you take it to the heart
The waiting is the hardest part

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
That's the same path i've followed.Started out with an ego and ce4,and thought it was the best thing out there,which it was for me at that time,it was good enough to keep me off the cigarettes,but once i started moving up,then i realized how limiting that ce4 was.I'm coming up on my 1 year mark,and have progressed from that ego to a vamo,then to mechs and now the 30 watt devices along with way better tank setup's and a few rda's and loving every minute of it.

Congrats on the 1 yr mark. That takes a lot of self control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread