Status
Not open for further replies.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
With a nickname of b.m. you should talk. Dirty work indeed!

[emoji15]

Haha,you wouldn't believe all the times i've had people here on this forum and a car forum i'm on think they know what it is,i've heard a few really funny guesses,sad truth is i am very uncreative haha,so it is simply my initials,my first name is Bill and my last name starts with an M,that's aout as creative as i could get haha.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Haha,you wouldn't believe all the times i've had people here on this forum and a car forum i'm on think they know what it is,i've heard a few really funny guesses,sad truth is i am very uncreative haha,so it is simply my initials,my first name is Bill and my last name starts with an M,that's aout as creative as i could get haha.
I gave up creative names. What you see is what you get...

carrielsal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013

I'm also pretty uncreative. I've used carrlelsal in every forum I have been in and every email address. It's just my first name, middle initial, and first 3 letters of my last name.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Like the day my granddaughter came up to me and said that they had learned about smoking and cancer and stuff in first grade and she asked if I smoked. I said yes, I do smoke. And she said, with big wet brown eyes looking up at me, "Well, I want you to stop smoking, Pop pop. I don't want you to die. Will you stop smoking? For me?"

I bought a cigalike withing 5 days. And 16 months later, I still thank her for pushing me into one of my good decisions.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread