Royal Smokers E2 V4 Cartomizer Contest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I take all 3 rings out. The 3rd one can be a little stubborn but it will come out. I fill by dripping juice down the sides until it reaches just under the edge of the top of the ceramic cup (you can see it when it's full). I replace only the flat "O" ring and the mouth piece. The 3rd cup looking type ring hits the trash. I don't have a problems with leaking as the 2nd ring you take out fits back in snuggly. I use a small precission screwdriver to remove all of these. This works the best for me on the go. I don't have time for syringes while I'm at work.

Now I just checked that out and I might use the ones I got now.
goodpost.gif
I just couldn't get into all the drama with the syringe fill.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
If you are not going to use the inner fill ring be very careful how far up the cup you go...there are slits in the cup and you don't want juice in the cup and down the air intake...be conservative...

Now I just checked that out and I might use the ones I got now.
goodpost.gif
I just couldn't get into all the drama with the syringe fill.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
what if you made it a two piece design where the tank is in the longer piece and the ceramic coil thingy is on a stubby treaded or plunger o-ring and when the two are connected it will still sit in the same place , then you can just unscrew fill re- screw
that would be very simple

There is a product out there very similar to what you speak of. Search for tankomizer. You'll crap at the price of it. $24.95 for initial unit (atomizer + tank) then $4.95 for each additional tank. Only one US supplier but can't think of it.

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
There is a product out there very similar to what you speak of. Search for tankomizer. You'll crap at the price of it. $24.95 for initial unit (atomizer + tank) then $4.95 for each additional tank. Only one US supplier but can't think of it.

Yes, but, several were purchased and tested in another E2 thread and all of them failed.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Yes, but, several were purchased and tested in another E2 thread and all of them failed.

I searched for them one night. Finally found the website. I was curious about them. I didn't purchase one simply because I refused to cough up that kind of money on an atomizer/plastic tank. I kinda figured that they were junk and didn't work well.

I will stick with my CE-2's. Works beautifully and easy to fill. Easier than filler type cartos.

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
I searched for them one night. Finally found the website. I was curious about them. I didn't purchase one simply because I refused to cough up that kind of money on an atomizer/plastic tank. I kinda figured that they were junk and didn't work well.

I will stick with my CE-2's. Works beautifully and easy to fill. Easier than filler type cartos.

Yeah, $24.95 for a glorified 306 atty with a small tank attached really doesn't trump what we're doing here.

Lee1111

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2010
here
Is this still going? :) I think I've just won. I just got my very first cE2's in today. Gottal love the USPS. An inch of ice on our road and I still get my cartos.

Anyhow, here's my idea. Know that I haven't done anything with mine other than check resistance :mad: and do 1 dry burn. I'm thinking after I destroyed the 3rd filler ring trying to get it out in preps for a PTB strip, and most people saying they're having no leaking with just the middle ring, simply remove the filler ring. Glue the middle ring to the mouth piece these things ship with, and voila. You're done. Pull it out and refill dripper's style. Replace the mouthpiece and vape.

Just be sure to use the non toxic, 5 min epoxy. When you mix that stuff up, use a toothpick for application. Don't mix very much at all at once, doesn't take much. I will be testing this out and I'll have to remember to report back with results. I'm pretty hard on my pv's, so if it can stand up to a pizza driver's abuse then it should work for the majority.

P.S. I think I should've ordered a drip tip a lonnng time ago. I really like these mouthpieces.

Also, make sure to flip the middle ring upside down from the factory position. lol I looked up while vaping and realized this one. Flipped it and now I can hold my ego upside down while vaping. Immed after filling too.

Last edited:

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
You're gonna like this one Bruce. This is for the Map Tank only. Take the black mouthpiece that comes with the clearomizers and cut off the bottom part as shown below.
img0492z.jpg

Now take the piece of metal tubing left over from cutting an E2 to use in the MAP Tank. You will need to reopen the end that was cut (due to it being crimped a bit). I used a Dremel. Now put the small black washer into the tube so that a small part of it is still exposed as in this pic.
img0490tw.jpg

Slide it through the delrin plug until it contacts the E2 ceramic cup (no silcone parts are used). Now give it a little twist and push and it will surround the ceramic cup. It works great, doesn't leak and makes refilling the Map Tank simple when it's removed.
I realize that this is not a method for filling a regular E2 so I'm not posting this to win anything. I just know Bruce uses a Map Tank and for those of us that do, this makes refilling a breeze!

Edit. I just realized that the black mouthpiece would work as is on a clearomizer! I don't have a clearomizer so I don't know if the mouthpiece is too short but if it is, all they have to do is make the tubing a little shorter or the mouthpiece a little longer and it should seal the ceramic cup just fine. you would just remove the black mouthpiece and fill!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread