Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
@Rixsta funny you should ask. I just got done rebuilding one with some fused claptons. Threw a new almond vanilla juice in it and yum. I did have to order some new hex screws as the stock ones are starting to strip, well one is. Threw some extra replacement glass in the order as a just in case. I almost pulled the trigger on another one just because, but with four engines it didn't seem rational.

I'll probably order the fifth on Monday.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
@Rixsta funny you should ask. I just got done rebuilding one with some fused claptons. Threw a new almond vanilla juice in it and yum. I did have to order some new hex screws as the stock ones are starting to strip, well one is. Threw some extra replacement glass in the order as a just in case. I almost pulled the trigger on another one just because, but with four engines it didn't seem rational.

I'll probably order the fifth on Monday.
That's what I'm running in mine, exceptional vape.
When the Juggerknot RTA came out, you were the first person I thought of, pretty sure you would love the vape off of that, looks department is subjective, I like it.

The biggest draw back is the price but it's very well put together. I'm sure the clones will be out soon though ha.

With that said, the OBS is still very hard to beat ;)

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Oh, I did see that tank before. I forgot the name. The looks of it are an acquired taste. It would have to be an incredibly good performer to overcome the appearance.
It is and looks better in real life, I'll post some pics soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread