Ruyan Jazz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Has anyone who has tried the Jazz taken a puff count?

Kate, I have vaped 2 of these. Both no nicotine and as I have reported before--it was the best and harshest throat hit I ever have had. As for the puff count, I did not do one, but I can tell you that you can chain vape this unit for almost 2 straight days. The 2nd one I vaped, I took apart only to find that the battery was dead and the cartridge actually had the ability to continue going--the cartridge is Huge in the metal tube---Sun

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Kate, I have vaped 2 of these. Both no nicotine and as I have reported before--it was the best and harshest throat hit I ever have had. As for the puff count, I did not do one, but I can tell you that you can chain vape this unit for almost 2 straight days. The 2nd one I vaped, I took apart only to find that the battery was dead and the cartridge actually had the ability to continue going--the cartridge is Huge in the metal tube---Sun
Sun........Did you order this from smokelesswonder?....I see they have menthol 16mg available,might want to treat myself to one...even though the $ is a bit steep for me!Thanks...The Wiz!

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Thanks Sun.

Is this consistent or is there a lot of variation for different people?

Kate--this is very consistant. If you do not chain vape it, I could see this unit lasting 4 or 5 days for a very light vaporer. Interesting to note, when vaping this, there is a lot of vapor on the inhale, but very little on the exhale that you can see. I can not explain that---Sun

CandyGirl

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Kate--this is very consistant. If you do not chain vape it, I could see this unit lasting 4 or 5 days for a very light vaporer. Interesting to note, when vaping this, there is a lot of vapor on the inhale, but very little on the exhale that you can see. I can not explain that---Sun

Leaford had a vid on youtube but it's "no longer available".

YouTube - Refilling Ruyan Vegas Throwaway E-Cigar

if i remember right, the vapor on the exhale had to do with the liquid ruyan uses. Leaford topped the cart off using his own liquid which resulted in a very large amount of vapor on the exhale. hopefully he'll drop by and give us the straight skinny on this.

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC
This might be a new trend for personal vaporisers - a complete disposable.

Because it's pretty new there hasn't been much feedback about it yet so I'm wondering if those who have tried one could please let us know what you think.

I'm particularly interested in how long they last, are the claims true and are they worth the money compared with cigarettes.

Here's Parked's review - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...review-ruyan-jazz-disposable-e-cigarette.html

And here is Dan's demo (not an independent review) - Ruyan Jazz Versions | Disposable Electronic Cigarette/Cigar Blog

Kate Hi I have had the disposable e cigar from Wayne, I have been on it almost everyday, off and on and it is still alive after almost 2 full weeks,
I have been able to top it off, by pulling the tip and dripping
I must say, it is a horse, it does not have the kick I like, however the feel and the taste is very good, I am about to order the five pk and make it a part of my arsenal
have you tried the mini pipe, that is on order with several people and I await their arrivals I also have on order the SD, which I have been waiting on a confirmation from Trog,
All in all the e disposable is worthwhile
I also use the e cigar, that is a bit of a disappointment, it feels great and smokes well, however, there is no kick

D_Struct

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Lufkin, TX
Magic Marker--looks just like a long magic marker--it is rather big--but not as bad as the Cigar---Sun

Yeah, but I would kind of expect the cigar to be big.

Personally, when I think of a cigar, I don't immediately think of the slim cigarillo-type cigars. I think of the big, fat stogies.

cobaltrich27

ECF Veteran
For a disposable cigarette, it just seems freakin' huge.

Now that I finally got my Vapor King I do agree the Jazz is Bulky.

Also the Vapor King 24mg carts are smoother than the Jazz 16mg with much more Vapor.

I still have 2 un-opened Jazz in the drawer will save them for times between future orders.

Dont think I will ever need to smoke another Analog again!!!

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Leaford had a vid on youtube but it's "no longer available".

YouTube - Refilling Ruyan Vegas Throwaway E-Cigar

if i remember right, the vapor on the exhale had to do with the liquid ruyan uses. Leaford topped the cart off using his own liquid which resulted in a very large amount of vapor on the exhale. hopefully he'll drop by and give us the straight skinny on this.

That's right. It's the liquid, not the device. They use the same liquid for their penstyle cartridges, too. Might be handy on an airplane, I suppose.

cobaltrich27

ECF Veteran
For a disposable cigarette, it just seems freakin' huge.

Finally got my Vegas Multi box not good as the B-Bing but going to try and juice it.

Anyways I love my Jazz cigs but this time I ordered the Jazz Menthol with the Vegas box and its defective? I havnt had any troubles with anything till now.

When I first opened the Jazz Menthol it wouldnt work I tried a heavy puff and got a mouth of juice but no light on the led.

I lightly tapped the Jazz Menthol on the table then it worked. Now it works some of the time.

I do like the flavor so I contacted the supplier and hope I can get a replacement that isnt defective.

Will keep you all posted on the results.

I'm new to e-cig. Just received mine 2 days ago. I purchased the Jazz and was disappointed when I first saw it. Looks nothing like a cig, that was very disappointing, and there are not directions how often to use it. I've been a little timid about inhaling so I haven't used it alot and it taste more like a cigar than a cigarette. Glad I found this website to get more insight into what I'm doing. Thanks in advance.

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
I'm new to e-cig. Just received mine 2 days ago. I purchased the Jazz and was disappointed when I first saw it. Looks nothing like a cig, that was very disappointing, and there are not directions how often to use it. I've been a little timid about inhaling so I haven't used it alot and it taste more like a cigar than a cigarette. Glad I found this website to get more insight into what I'm doing. Thanks in advance.

Torrielw--IF you are serious about getting off analogs and starting to vape, then the "look" of the product is really irrelevent in my opinion. As for instructions--you do not need any for the Jazz as it is a disposable and all you do is smoke it just like you would an analog. The Jazz has a great throat hit and is a very good disposable----Sun

cobaltrich27

ECF Veteran
Torrielw--IF you are serious about getting off analogs and starting to vape, then the "look" of the product is really irrelevent in my opinion. As for instructions--you do not need any for the Jazz as it is a disposable and all you do is smoke it just like you would an analog. The Jazz has a great throat hit and is a very good disposable----Sun

He is right!!! I bought 4 of these as my first test to vaping didnt want to get all into juicing etc.. so if you want to keep it simples & try out vaping as an alternative then get one of these.

I havnt had a Analog since I started an ecig been over a month and also the people on this forum are so much help.

I now have many different types of vaping products and juice this truly will change your life for the better.

FYI just know if the Jazz is defective you may have to pay to ship it for a return :( thats my current status with my defective Ruyan Jazz.

I do not like this at all here is what I sent to the suppier will update as I get more info.

============================================

Hey thanks for the fast response but I cant simply return it for an exchange at the moment!!!

I need it for a vape party demo this Thursday night!

This will be to bad the demo is to show people about your products for sales and this unit cuts in & out with light flickers some times but it does work most of the time.

Unfortunately the defective unit I have will have to serve as the demonstration so it wont go over very good.

I will be explaining the issues with this model to my customers.

This will not rank very highly compared to the other products I will be showing Thursday night.

Really is bad to show up this way considering I have all ready placed 2 orders totaling more than $200 with your company for several Jazz & boxed multi cigar kits and everything else works fine but the 1 menthol cig in the last order.

Also my order was free shipping. I can send back the defective unit after Thursday nights demo but you will need to reimburse via paypal etc... or provide/email me a free shipping label via UPS or other shipper.

I will also be explaining my return experience & exchange resolution Thursday night based on your reply and results to this email. I am a Ebay seller so I understand the importance of good Customer Service.

I am new to these products and out of the $1000 I have spent so far in the last month on all my products this Menthol Jazz is the first item to fail. I have all ready shared this info on the ecig forum where I discovered these products and will keep them updated on the resolution.

I hope we can get this resolved quickly & Thanks for your time.

=========================================

I will keep you all posted on how this turns out ;)

cobaltrich27

ECF Veteran
I sent the email listed in that post above not 10 minutes ago to the company.

Yall are not going to believe this :lol::lol::lol:

I just looked in my email and all though I havnt received a response from the company yet and didnt expect to for maybe a day or so.

I have a click & ship email lisiting a package to be sent to my address today from the company.

Could this be the BEST Customer Service on the Planet LOL???

WoW I am shocked will keep you all posted if this is for real I will stand behind this company customer service as the best I have ever seen.

More news to follow as I get it.

EDIT: The supplier emailed me about my replacement on the way and will refund my shipping for returning the defective Jazz. Folks this is first class Customer Service!!!

This is refered to as Cross Shipping and the only time I experience this type of service is when I replace PC parts from companies like Dell & HP to name a couple.

So my hat is off to the Ruyan Jazz supplier http://www.smokelesswonder.com if you want to try the ecig for the first time this is the place to start.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread