S.S. Vape Pre-Order Hana Modz V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSXMatt

Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
United States
Hell, by that time the Hanas will have evolved into higher forms of life and started forums of their own.

I can see it now. One day I'll be vapin' my Hana Modz, when all of a sudden it ramps up to so insanely high wattage that should be impossible. It explodes obviously, and with my last few breaths I see a picture of Skynet on the tiny little DNA 30 screen.

Keynith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Atlanta
So, when we do finally receive our mods, what happens to this thread? I feel like we need to start a new thread. For glory.

So you guys just wanna spam everyone with your glory I see?

This thread should stay open until every last one of the preorders gets filled. god knows how long it will be. I would take it as a victory when the pre order finally goes down and they put up actual ones in stock.

wowoboi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2012
GS
..., self bidding? LOL
241m1pi.jpg

Wicked & Coiled

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Stratford, NJ
I have a feeling once the first batch of pre-orders get filled they are going to start selling more in store until someone complains again

Considering past behavior from SS Vape, I can almost guarantee some of our preorders are going to be sitting in their display case for walk-ins.

Additionally, I don't know where this new information about this phantom "master shipment" is coming from, but in an email from Hana received less than 2 weeks ago, we were told explicitly that V3 shipments would be WEEKLY to SS. It appears this is not the case, and Hana is full of crap, as well.

It seems like everytime this thread gets bumped 2 more people add their names to the list. Someone early on had estimated that roughly 70 percent of all of SS vapes' online orders were Hana pre orders. At the time I thought that estimate was a bit high, now I'm not so sure. 70 percent seems about right.

Nevertheless, the preorder remains open for even more suckers to join us.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk

Extol

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2011
wilmington Nc
Considering past behavior from SS Vape, I can almost guarantee some of our preorders are going to be sitting in their display case for walk-ins.

Additionally, I don't know where this new information about this phantom "master shipment" is coming from, but in an email from Hana received less than 2 weeks ago, we were told explicitly that V3 shipments would be WEEKLY to SS. It appears this is not the case, and Hana is full of crap, as well.

It seems like everytime this thread gets bumped 2 more people add their names to the list. Someone early on had estimated that roughly 70 percent of all of SS vapes' online orders were Hana pre orders. At the time I thought that estimate was a bit high, now I'm not so sure. 70 percent seems about right.

Nevertheless, the preorder remains open for even more suckers to join us.

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk

If one single Hana MOD goes to the store case and not to the preorders that be F up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread