Status
Not open for further replies.

Goatgod

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2013
Stl
Got it.....m doesn't work.

Check stomizer on four of my rda.

The 510 is damaged so it doesn't screw on buttery smooth. Hell 3 will not scrww on properlym

My igo 2 screws on read the rwsistance as 2.3 and doesn't fire. Says check atomizer.

This is null..... Ssvapes is closed and so is hana.

.... both of these people.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Wow. I can't fathom the disappointment you feel.

Sent from Uranus.

ronpaek100

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
Well I have some good and bad news. Despite no shipping info my Hana v3 arrived today and looks great powers on ok and fires but the problem is it doesn't fire my Russian do to not being able to screw the Russian down. It screws 1-1 1/2 turns then stops

I had that issue with the Russian 91% atomizer in general I don't think it's cause of the hana modz, I had a russian 91% it didn't screw down all the way while my kayfun lite screwed down easily, you just need to force it and the threads will loosen up, or try to thread it on another mod you have and loosen the threads on the russian

ronpaek100

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
It works on my panzer my rj mods zodiac and my MVP v2 just fine same with my igo w. But neither want to screw onto the hana

The Russian 91% didn't want to screw on my Wizard Apprentice Evolve and it actually got stuck cause I forced it and I had to use rubber gloves and some hot water to unscrew it off but it worked after that maybe you can apply some noalox to the threads as well

Ilpadreq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
SC
www.facebook.com
Got my full black v3 in today. The lowest resistance atty I had built was a .6 - It fired well. The chip's resistance gauge is very sensitive. For dual coil setups - be sure the center post has firm contact w/both leads.

Fired:
Fogger v3 (.7 ohm); Aqua (.8 ohm); Kayfun Black Ed.(1.0 ohm); Patriot Clone (.6 ohm){only fired w/atty screwed tightly to mod}; Trident v2 clone (.6 ohm){w/510 pin unscrewed considerably}

Best wishes to all who have received & best of luck to all who are waiting.

Cheers,
Q.

photo.jpg

relkma

Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
erie, pa, usa
I really hope everyone who has even the slightest problem, whether it's 510 connectivity, or 510 crookedness, blemishes, ANYTHING at all - at least contacts hana... Even if you're ok with it, I still think he needs to hear of the issues.... I firmly believe that's the only way things will change for the better, even if it's only for people in the future...

relkma

Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
erie, pa, usa
We work hard for our money - I think that for $250 we deserve near perfection... I don't care if they are in a hurry to crank out mods - they should be screwing attys onto every single unit and checking for good connectivity and perfect straightness... same goes for the screen - if it's not perfectly straight then fix the damn thing...

Krizzell

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Las Vegas
My igo w is screwing down all the way. My origen, trident v1 and 2 will not.

It reads the resistance of my igo at 2.3 ohms but says check atomizer

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

This is what I have done.Tried the Omega Ck Atomizer tried a few more same thing. Then a R91 works fine but kayfun 3.1 only works when I put a 510-510 adaptor. Now they will work but only with the 510 adaptor the post is low or the threads won't let you screw all the way down.The threads may work in I don't want to put any lube on it. Whatever you do don't force the atomizer down, then they will say it's your fault...

Krizzell

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Las Vegas
Looks to be if you have a atomizer that does not have an adjustable 510 you will have a problem. Just tried my kayfun again moved the 510 out and it works ok. So it looks to be hit or miss if you can't adjust your 510, that is why I did not go with the ZNA.Funny though the Kangers that don't have adjustable 510s work fine....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread