Status
Not open for further replies.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Checked tracking number this morning yay it was out for delivery.... mailbox has no ODY inside.... check the tracking info again it says delivered and still no ODY in my mailbox.... SAD SAD DAY INDEED!!!

Well, tell me about it, at least you will receive yours by tomorrow. I have to wait long time to receive mine in Mexico. The good is that by the time I receive it, there will be more information available, tips and tricks.

I trick to myself, the fact is that I can't wait to have it. :facepalm:

Zogem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Atlanta
Checked tracking number this morning yay it was out for delivery.... mailbox has no ODY inside.... check the tracking info again it says delivered and still no ODY in my mailbox.... SAD SAD DAY INDEED!!!
Look at the bright side.. The various problems the early receivers experienced are out in the open.. You may be a day late to the party, but you have insight to it as well ;)

-Z

Capt.Louisville

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Louisville, KY
hope it shows up tomorrow before I freak out and go POSTAL at the POST OFFICE....
I feel your pain. Mine was sorted through my local PO and then sent out for delivery 2 cities away. I spent 4 hours yesterday raising hell with the usps. Per Major's advice: get on their case quick!

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA

This has happened to me before and other people that I personally know. They deliver it to a neighbors house or who knows where and scan it as delivered. I have had neighbors bring over packages delivered to them in error. I have had packages left at my house that don't belong there too.

Not with GG stuff yet. I have all GG stuff sent to the Police Dept. Let them try and say the PD are liars too.

Seems to me they should filter out all the imbeciles now working at the PO. Just try and argue with them if the package can't be found. They will say it was delivered to you. The scan proves it. OK, sure.

Moshmarr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2010
Minneapolis
This has happened to me also, but not with GG items yet (knocks on closest wood object).
As Dusty said, I've also had packages show as out for delivery, not show up that day, then show up the day after.
I think some carriers may scan packages as delivered when they are behind, so it appears as if they're all done w/ their route,
then actually drop it off the next day...grrr... Here's hoping that's what happened, anyhow!!!
Hell hath no fury like a gg fan scorned by the post office, I hope they know this:)

Skuggi

Jul 14, 2010
Pittsburgh
skuggi.net
it could still show up, I had juice that should have been delivered on the 16th from a 5hr drive away, get to near here, get rerouted through south dakota (I ordered from ohio and i'm in pittsburgh). It showed up yesterday... after getting routed through another wrong post office. Figured I was never gonna see that bottle.

VPDownunder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2010
Tasmania, Australia
I hope it arrives safe and sound for you, nothing's more frustrating than dealing with postal workers as you can't seem to get anywhere with them. Last time I had something go missing I had to work my way to the top but it worked and they magically found my parcel after 3 weeks, just tell them you want to speak to the organ grinder not the monkey ;)

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Another day without ODY and the run around from my local post office has pushed me to get angry and take the issue to the top dogs and postal inspector level where some folks at my post office may be looking for a new job in the New Year.... but because of the holiday I wont know any more details until the 3rd of January the wait for my ODY continues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread